"SHAD" Tunnel Bag on Sale

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Shad Tunnel Bag on Sale

Post by homie »

Church was good today WN... funny thing, it was all about patience :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Good to read. I was there myself, but that was yesterday. A family Communion. The children were adorable. Ceremony beautiful. Regained patience and then some.
I'm set for the week and ready for all ye hooligan's and yer shenanigan's :lol:
(I have the patience of a saint (so I've been told). Hmmm.....(taps chin)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Update: on Monday, 5/7 - I received a phone message from the same gent at Shad.
He tells me he spoke to his warehouse and Yes I will be receiving an exchange for the proper bag and an email with a new tracking number. I will also receive an email attaching a Free return label. If I have any questions call, and have a nice day.

Oooo-kay. Today is Weds 5/10, no emails received, no exchange bag received. Am I surprised? No.
Once again, I will sign into my Shad account to see if they posted anything there. Nothing has been shown there up until now. One never knows what delay they'll be claiming next.

It's Amazing they stay in business treating customer's this way :roll: Bizarre
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

If they keep this up they will never sell another product via this website.... you might have to post a sticky about the worst customer service on the planet... SHAD-Y
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Yeah Shad-y. Better
A sticky thread? Hmm. We'll see. Tis a shame that they're playing me this way. I emailed Shad yesterday early afternoon (same dude), Up to now I've had no response. I told him I have Not received the 2 promised emails or the exchanged (correct) tunnel bag. I added that I looked online at my account at Shad and saw No adjustments or anything written pertaining to this exchange. I asked that he place some updated info there so I can be abreast of things.
Nothing placed yet.

Waiting :roll: I hate games like this! Plays out long, like monopoly. I'm still on spot: "Chance" but ready to roll the dice (again)
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Link us to their email and your customer order number and I'm sure many forum members like myself will make colorful reviews and email complaints. That 60 bucks will end up costing them a 100k in sales if we start a movement on ebay, amazon and anywhere else they advertise. Reviews can be beautiful or a very, very ugly thing to any business over night.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thanks for the great input homie, I will keep that on the back burner, my holding card.

Update: the big brown truck pulled up yesterday 5/11 @ 7pm and I meet him at the door. He's gone in a flash and....I'm left holding the bag :lol:
It's a bag alright! I quickly open it. It looked right, but then I saw the attached tag o_O
Oh no, Really? not again!

Flashback: Remember I ordered a SC20 and received a SB22. So I've been waiting for(ever) for the SC20 to arrive. Shad now sends their "SC25" bag.
IS IT ME?? Hel-lo? Have you ever wanted to pick up and move to Mars or where-ever because others JUST DON'T GET IT!? They're not going to move, soooo

Here's the newest addition to my growing collection of New Shad bags:

At 10pm last night I put my fullface Shoei lid inside the SC25 and headed for the garage. Woke WN up by sitting the bag on her tunnel. Hmm...that fits pretty nice. Then I spun it around the other way and that seemed to be the perfect fit. Looked mighty cool too even in the bad lighting. I will re-think this bag.
I may keep it. God knows both bags I received cost more than the SC20 I ordered on 4/16.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: So you have two Shad bags and neither one is the one you ordered. Heck start selling them to get your money back.
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Post by ScottDR »

That SC20 deal is still on their website but I'm scared to try it out now! Especially with the added cost of shipping it up here.
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Kawell rectangular lights-fork, mounted
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1969 Honda K50 mini trail (first bike, still runs great and in the family)
1975 Honda CB125
1978 Yamaha DT400 (bored 2 stroke insanity)
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Idea Scott:
Look for a used one on craigslist or eBay
or search google: SHAD SC20 tunnel bag and see what pops up (used/new) locally (within your comfort zone - say 50, 100 or whatever miles away)?

I'm guessing the SC20 to be a really nice bag as I now own 2 of their other model bags.
I've no idea what they've got against sending me the one I ordered - the SC20. So so Weird.
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

Good point WN! I will have to try that. :)
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Got online today http://www.shadonline.com
Now I see this:
20170517_114304-1-695x460.jpg
20170517_114304-1-695x460.jpg (50.74 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
(That's the bag I ordered in April). Read right under the price:
"Item on Backorder - Available Mid July 2017"
That's big news to me! Never told that by Shad rep.

So, I emailed him and pressed him for answers. Is the SC20 truly on backorder as site states, or has this model been discontinued? (Fellow readers, I did read somewhere online while doing a Google search, that it had been discontinued in Canada).

Aw crap! To be cont. My Cell battery dying. Sorry
markcap
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016

Post by markcap »

I ordered one too. I was sent an email a few days later telling me it was indeed on back order till mid-July. Shad quality and a $40 price and only $10 shipping, seems like a good price. I just hope it seats in the tunnel properly and stays put while under way.
Markcap
2016 PCX--Dark Candy Red
2016 Forza--Pearl Red
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Okay Mark, so we wait till mid July and like you said, hope that it fits. I have no idea if they're re-shaping it or re-sizing it up or down or keeping it the same. We'll know when they arrive.

I got an email four days ago from the same rep at Shad telling me that "it is indeed on backorder." He asked if I'd like to wait for it, I replied yes, I've waited this long haven't I (since mid April). However, I will not return either of the two bags sent to me in error "Till" I receive the SC20 Tunnel Bag.
I told him of our forum and mentioned that others are interested in this same bag. He wanted to know how many of us were, enough I said. However I won't promote this bag if it doesn't come into fruition. He understood.

So, We.....Wait! Scott, did you get on Shad's list? :roll:
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

No sir I have not. A little scared to do so... But I guess I will now :)
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Alrighty then, we musketeers (3) will wait it out.
The SC20 best arrive mid July or else Shad will have us to contend with! :D BOO!!
By the way, do you two have stock seats or aftermarket?
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

Stock, de-humped and seat cover by Cheeky Seats.
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Cool Scott, then I think you'll be fine fitting the bag in front of your stock seat. Btw, I think those cheeky seat covers are great! I've been tossing that cover idea around for years.
Right now I have an aftermarket seat installed that I think is larger all around and front to back, thus consuming a bit more of my "tunnel" area.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (51.22 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
So I'm hoping it won't need to be crammed into position. I have my stock seat too, so no biggie. If I revert to the stock seat that will give me an excuse to recover it with a "Cheeky" ;)

Always a method to my Madness! (Hold those comments boyz :lol: )

See what I'm talking about? WhiteNoise with Aftermarket Saddle
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (286.23 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

Ah yes, that may be a little tight.
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

Update. I finally got around to ordering mine on the weekend. I just got this reply:

"Thank you for your recent SHAD Order.

Unfortunately our SC20 Scooter Bags are currently out of stock, we do not expect them to come back in until late July."

Crap, now late July. But they didn't state what year! Heh, we'll see how it goes.
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r