So I Got a White One

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

atpcop
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: So I Got a White One

Post by atpcop »

you you wrote:
atpcop wrote:
grndslm wrote:I'm really wondering to myself. Do I need that tunnel bag??
Of course you do! It's a great spot to put rain gear, bottled water, wallet, etc.

Or under the seat.

That now can't open?
I assume you don't have this bag because the seat opens to the retention stops just fine. Plus, why would you want to put a bottle of water under the seat? You couldnt take a drink from it while stopped at a light. The bag is perfect for that!
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

Also, cold bottles of water under the seat quickly become warm bottles of water after so long...
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017

Post by PCX150Rider »

I put a Givi EA105B tunnel bag on my PCX and just love it. Highly recommend it for yours too!
atpcop - What's the attachment method? Velcro? Quick-release strap hooked onto something?

Does it stay put while riding like a package between your feet on a scooter with a deck? Would be interested to know how easy it is to get on and off (like for a gas stop). :?

Is it possible to stuff regular sized mail envelopes in it and be able to access the envelopes from the top (without removing the bag) to use a drive-thru mailbox? It would be helpful to be able to remain on the scoot with the engine running and mail a letter without having to get off. :roll:

Lot's of sun up north today. . .finally starting to get some warmer weather here. . .time to ride! :D
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax

Post by Jge64 »

If I was doing a long trip, I'd get one, but for around town, under the seat is fine and currently holds a charger jump pack, rain suit top, minor tools and I still have room for ball cap, iPad, etc....

Like anything else, what accessories/mods you do depends on your intended use/look.
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI