How-To: DIY Shorty Exhaust

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your PCX. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: How-To: DIY Shorty Exhaust

Post by ScottDR »

chicaboo wrote:I'm bumping this for the exhaust hole drilling lovers out there. :P
LOL thanks chicaboo. I am so close to drilling! Apartment life doesn't really allow me to do much more than a cordless drill allows (but just pulled the exhaust system and wrapped it).

dem0nkid, great job. Looks like a factory made exhaust!
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Kawell rectangular lights-fork, mounted
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1969 Honda K50 mini trail (first bike, still runs great and in the family)
1975 Honda CB125
1978 Yamaha DT400 (bored 2 stroke insanity)
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

ScottDR wrote:
chicaboo wrote:I'm bumping this for the exhaust hole drilling lovers out there. :P
LOL thanks chicaboo. I am so close to drilling! Apartment life doesn't really allow me to do much more than a cordless drill allows (but just pulled the exhaust system and wrapped it).

I know it's beyond what you want to do, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing the inside of the exhaust first hand.
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Post by ScottDR »

chicaboo wrote:
ScottDR wrote:

I know it's beyond what you want to do, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing the inside of the exhaust first hand.
It is appreciated!
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Kawell rectangular lights-fork, mounted
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1969 Honda K50 mini trail (first bike, still runs great and in the family)
1975 Honda CB125
1978 Yamaha DT400 (bored 2 stroke insanity)
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r