In need of a legitimate USA distributor for pcx parts. I'm l

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

Mitch Detailed
Regular User
Regular User

In need of a legitimate USA distributor for pcx parts. I'm l

Post by Mitch Detailed »

So there is a great wealth of information of parts surrounding the globe for the honda pcx. But the biggest issue faced is the lack of distribution and difficulty for making purchases.

There's a handful of manufacturers making legit parts for the pcx's, and am curious what the market would be interested in purchasing for their scooters if you knew that it was as easy as purchasing items on amazon.com

Give me your thoughts. What would you want to purchase for your scooter?.
Indyglow
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Re: In need of a legitimate USA distributor for pcx parts. I

Post by Indyglow »

I'd like a seat that lowers the seat-to-ground height by two inches while still being comfortable.
Mitch Detailed
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Mitch Detailed »

Indyglow wrote:I'd like a seat that lowers the seat-to-ground height by two inches while still being comfortable.
1. I don't know of any part on the market that is viable to do this, the physical structure of the bike doesn't really allow this, but I have an alternative possible solution for you...

Lowering the ground clearance of the scooter would able the seat to be lower, springs are available. But the legitimacy of lowering springs is unknown from me, and I refuse to stock products of questionable craftsmanship have I open a distribution center, its an area I will have to do thorough research.
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Hard sidecases. The only ones available are crazy expensive due to shipping costing as much ($400+) as the cases.

There's been a lot of talk of back racks, but there aren't many good options to import. You'd have to find one.

I'd like steeper gearing on my PCX. I'm a lightweight, and think I'd be ok with more speed at the expense of torque.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Mitch Detailed
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Mitch Detailed »

maddiedog wrote:Hard sidecases. The only ones available are crazy expensive due to shipping costing as much ($400+) as the cases.

There's been a lot of talk of back racks, but there aren't many good options to import. You'd have to find one.

I'd like steeper gearing on my PCX. I'm a lightweight, and think I'd be ok with more speed at the expense of torque.
The hard sidecases, even I haven't found an option for them that I can read. Lol. But the steeper gearing is probably the first thing I import. The scooter is almost maxed out with the gearing and the power to push the bike. Yuminashi offers a gearset that is steeper than any other gearing set I've found. He also has tons of products to increase performance to the bearable limits of the scooter.
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

Those side pannier prices are even insane here in Thailand. I'm referring to the sleek ones that connect straight on the the rear side fairings somehow. I asked the manufacturers who are apparently from Indonesia and its MADE IN INDONESIA. Shipping to Thailand = $600! Fuggedaboudit!!

But there are some decent full THREE PIECE Givis heres that are much cheaper that what the crazy Indonesians are offering. Too bad our Indo members here don't provide much information for us :(

Anyways back to the main subject. I personally do 2 things: commute to work and off-road thrash.

Since I sold my 250 Kawasaki scrambler a while ago, I only got my trusty PCX 150 now. Just 2 weeks outta the dealership, on game the front ERMAX shield and the 45 litre top box in the back and the aftermarket dual purpose tyres.

But other than that, I wish we could get adjustable quality front fork spring kits for our bikes. So whenever you wanna do some gravel thrashing, set those forks to soft and when your on the long straights to work or twisties, set them springs to hard.

Another lovely addition to these bikes would be some CRASH BARS that can easily be fitted onto the front side fairings without hassle. Might look good, get some extra stretching room for your legs and maybe throw in a baton onto it while your at it :D
Okaeri-Japan

Post by Okaeri-Japan »

Hi
basically I'm able to supply everyone in the world, I already sent parts to Canada and South America, distance is more or less the same
I would prefer dealing with stores than individuals though
several US customers grouped their order and then shared shipping fees, mostly in California
have a great day
cheers
Dudley

Post by Dudley »

Flat seat!
Got a website?
Okaeri-Japan

Post by Okaeri-Japan »

Hi
sure, it's www.okaeri-japan.fr