The Honda PCX / Honda Forza Forums

Your predominant source of information for the Honda PCX 125, Honda PCX ESP, Honda PCX 150, and Forza 300. Now featuring a Forza 125 subforum!
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:45 am 

Year: 2015
Color: Black Metallic
homie wrote:
I'm counting on Chief to design this special NCY variator face tool... come on Chief you can do it.

I hope to have something done today. My R.A. hit me bad the past few days and I have been out of commission. Both hands are the size of softball gloves and it take just about all day to get them down so I can pick up a cup of coffee much less turn a wrench lol. :oops: What I will make will be simple to use and anyone can make it from material from any hardware store. I May even make a video on how to use the tool. I am still trying to figure out how to post images here........ :( .

Heedehcheenuh
Chuck D
Ride on.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:20 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: caucasian
Heedehcheenuh wrote:
homie wrote:
I'm counting on Chief to design this special NCY variator face tool... come on Chief you can do it.
I hope to have something done today. I May even make a video on how to use the tool. I am still trying to figure out how to post images here........ :(
That's GREAT Chief! Sorry about the arthritis, I have the myalgia but do whatever it takes to keep inflammation down and push on. Yes I was thinking common over the counter bits from the hardware store could fashion something like this if you're up for the walk about. I actually enjoy (like you) going on the scavenger hunt. I have a tendency to put things in my pockets when hands are full but the store security knows this and gives me the full walk to the vehicle before they get excited apparently. The last time I realized halfway to the car I had stuff in my jacket pocket and went back the service desk to confess the clerk said security was right behind me and laughed. Now one of managers smiles as I exit check out "anything in the pockets today?" embarrassing but funny :oops: those ceiling cams are real I guess.

I will give you instruction on resizing and posting pictures and if you have a youtube account embedding vids into this forum is easy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 am 

Year: 2015
Color: Black Metallic
homie wrote:
Heedehcheenuh wrote:
homie wrote:
I hope to have something done today. I May even make a video on how to use the tool. I am still trying to figure out how to post images here........ :(
That's GREAT Chief! Sorry about the arthritis, I have the myalgia but do whatever it takes to keep inflammation down and push on. Yes I was thinking common over the counter bits from the hardware store could fashion something like this if you're up for the walk about. I actually enjoy (like you) going on the scavenger hunt. I have a tendency to put things in my pockets when hands are full but the store security knows this and gives me the full walk to the vehicle before they get excited apparently. The last time I realized halfway to the car I had stuff in my jacket pocket and went back the service desk to confess the clerk said security was right behind me and laughed. Now one of managers smiles as I exit check out "anything in the pockets today?" embarrassing but funny :oops: those ceiling cams are real I guess.

I will give you instruction on resizing and posting pictures and if you have a youtube account embedding vids into this forum is easy.

Yeah I have a youtube account. Charles D Wilson it is the one with the 2017 Tao Tao Powermax 150cc VIP owner. I have 4 videos up and getting set to do some Honda PCX videos when I get to feeling better. If you look at the first video ( https://youtu.be/tEtDyKi9cpo ) you should be able to see my messed up hands a little lol. My right hand is the worst.

Heedehcheenuh
Chuck D
Ride on.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:09 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: caucasian
I subscribed, and here's just one way to get pictures on the board.

With smart phone take nice pic and mail to self then move to folder on computer.
In a windows based computer use 'paint program' to crop, resize image to around 600 by 400 pixels or less.
When you click post/reply have at least 10 characters in the text block or you will get red ink prompting you to do so.
Choose that filed/resized/renamed image and click preview. You can also delete it anytime from your user control panel. Not just after the expired edit post time.

hope this does it for you...