Settings pgm-fi yuminashi

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

Dany k
Year: 2012
Color: Black

Settings pgm-fi yuminashi

Post by Dany k »

Hallo everyone
I have pgm-fi yuminashi with all kit of yuminashi.
I get the pcx today my mechanic worked on pgm on dyno. After i drive its amazing horse power and the And the result was is on 13.77
So My question is:
If i want to up the 8000 rpm in I noticed that my mechanic did not up it to the end i want to upload it to the end, not on dyno just before drive. I need to do it on dyno? I want change it manually on pgm Can not be an engine problem? I mean no part will be destroyed
Sorry for my english (-:
Dany k

Re: Settings pgm-fi yuminashi

Post by Dany k »

Somebody try this one to settings pgm in manually and not on dyno ?
Dany k

Post by Dany k »

Is it possible without hurting something?
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Post by BPT7594 »

If your mechanic has worked on it on the dyno why the hell would you want to re tune it again?
If it is performing normally, leave it alone.
Dany k

Post by Dany k »

I dont know i tell him and he say its no passable please help some body he tell me i cannot do it myself but he lie i want to know the truth
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Dany k wrote:Somebody try this one to settings pgm in manually and not on dyno ?
Nobody tries setting pgm manually in here.
Dany k

Post by Dany k »

homie wrote:
Dany k wrote:Somebody try this one to settings pgm in manually and not on dyno ?
Nobody tries setting pgm manually in here.
Ok man
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

I take it this is what you have done with your fuel injector

http://www.yuminashi.com/-pcx125-pgm-fi-tuning/

Perhaps your technician does not want to be responsible for burning a hole in your piston. Seems to be the answer to your question "Is it possible without hurting something?"
Dany k

Post by Dany k »

homie wrote:I take it this is what you have done with your fuel injector

http://www.yuminashi.com/-pcx125-pgm-fi-tuning/

Perhaps your technician does not want to be responsible for burning a hole in your piston. Seems to be the answer to your question "Is it possible without hurting something?"
No bro
I mean if its possible to settings the pgm without a dyno just the pcx is not drive in middle jack
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Post by BPT7594 »

How old are you? I seriously want to know. You seriously sound to me like a jumpy teenager tuning his first bike. No offense intended. Just curious. I have a lot of customers like that.
If you want the truth, bring it to a dyno service with an oxygen sensor gauge to properly tune it out.
You also do not seem to get the idea of fuel tuning. You can only tune one right result, but trillions of wrong results. I seriously advise you to bring it to a dyno shop and let them do the work. You twisting and turning those screws and tune buy ass feeling it on the road will result in a spectacular catastrophe.
Dany k

Post by Dany k »

BPT7594 wrote:How old are you? I seriously want to know. You seriously sound to me like a jumpy teenager tuning his first bike. No offense intended. Just curious. I have a lot of customers like that.
If you want the truth, bring it to a dyno service with an oxygen sensor gauge to properly tune it out.
You also do not seem to get the idea of fuel tuning. You can only tune one right result, but trillions of wrong results. I seriously advise you to bring it to a dyno shop and let them do the work. You twisting and turning those screws and tune buy ass feeling it on the road will result in a spectacular catastrophe.
I 20year old bro but i want to learn bro no I just want to know my brother im not going to play nonsense in all I just wanted to know if it was possible. Because the mechanic who pointed at me told us that the scooter closed 140 kmh and actually the scooter closed 118 kmh. I saw in pgm that the 8000 RPM area was not fully tuned so I thought if it was possible to raise it to the end because I just wanted the closures to be stronger I do not care Open My Brother Understanding what I mean?
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

I see both your points, no need to escalate the frustration. Lets wait and see if anyone else in here can address the young mans question. There are some dyno stat threads in here but I glaze over them so I'm out on this topic... Good luck
Dany k

Post by Dany k »

homie wrote:I see both your points, no need to escalate the frustration. Lets wait and see if anyone else in here can address the young mans question. There are some dyno stat threads in here but I glaze over them so I'm out on this topic... Good luck
Thank you friend, my friend helped me with this and solved the mystery. It is possible that I changed manually and marvels I reached a high speed about 140 kmh amazing !!