PCX/Airblade exhaust

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

bobbygundas
Year: 2016
Color: white

PCX/Airblade exhaust

Post by bobbygundas »

Good day all,
I am new here, did some searches and couldn't find anything but was just curious if anyone knew if a 2016 pcx 150 exhaust would fit a 2016 airblade. I know the block piston head and all can be used but I don't want to assume that the exhaust can be used as well, go out and buy it, and then find out it doesn't fit. any help would be great thanks.

Regards
Bobby
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: PCX/Airblade exhaust

Post by chicaboo »

Hey Bobby,

A member named JaeMelo has used a PCX exhaust on his Airblade, but I'm not sure which model it was from.
Eventually he moved to this exhaust style: http://nolimitz-maticshop.com/en/honda- ... da-pcx-150
If you contact Gilah from Nolimitz he will be able to tell you what you need most likely: nolimitz@hotmail.co.id
bobbygundas

Post by bobbygundas »

thanks for the quick response I will shoot him an email and see what he says
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Post by BPT7594 »

It will fit.
The 150 piston from Honda cannot be used on a 125 crankshaft, 14mm pin vs 13mm pin. Don't go down that road.
bobbygundas

Post by bobbygundas »

BPT I am assuming u mean the exhaust will fit. The bbk will wait for now as I have other things I am trying to put together, its just online parts stores for the airblade r proving impossible to find. :'(
JaeMelo
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Black/Grey

Post by JaeMelo »

Hey guys, Its been so long since I've been on here, but I am back :) My personal gmail email is a spam farm so your best bet would be to pm me here.

OP I've done almost everything you could do this airblade using PCX parts. Chicaboo is 100% correct about the exhaust. I actually still have that exhaust on my bike right now.

If you want feel free to post in the airblade thread with any other questions. => http://hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6452