i-map injection controĺler v.2

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

adam1711
Year: 2011
Color: black

i-map injection controĺler v.2

Post by adam1711 »

Hi guys
I have a pcx jf28 2011
With all kit yuminashi 164cc
This imap v2 good for me ?
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: i-map injection controĺler v.2

Post by chicaboo »

This one? http://japan.webike.net/products/21552398.html
You wouldn't be able to use any of the presets, and would have to use map 4 and tune it with their software from a laptop.
It mentions that you an USB link cable for tuning (sold separately?), and I can't find where to download the software.

http://www.kitaco.co.jp/goods_detail_en ... 63-1430000
http://www.kitaco.co.jp/goods_detail_en ... 63-0500900
http://www.kitaco.co.jp/data/product/me ... 430000.pdf

Seems like a pain in the bum to me, and you would still need to pay for dyno tuning in your case to make use of it...
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

No this one http://japan.webike.net/products/21594031.html
I dont want to edit map
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

Why i dont can use this maps?
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

You throw a bomb into the air, and not giving this explanation make sense to you?
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

Oh, I remember you now. You're on your own from here on in now buddy...
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

I asked a question and you answer, you did not give an explanation about what you answer what is the problem here?
If you dont know so its ok "buddy"
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

Adam. I truly believe I am wasting my time with you given your past outbursts, and how you're already starting to carry on without provocation...

I linked you to the correct product for your scooter, but because you have a 164cc kit the preset maps for a 125cc with exhaust will not supply enough fuelling to work properly, and so will most likely run lean and be worse than the stock ECU. To get around this you will need to purchase the additional USB cable to tune a custom map on setting 4. To do this tuning you need to be on a dyno with a laptop connected to the imap and a wideband oxygen sniffer attached to your exhaust to measure the correct fuelling. This is an expensive process. And I believe you will gain very little to nothing considering how well the stock 125cc ECU performs with a BBK.

The product you linked to is for a Honda Grom. Do I need really need to say more about this?
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

I contact with webike I have shown here in connection with the product they claimed that it is suitable to pcx well. You can also answer the most beautiful and pick your nose as if you are a super mechanic.
JaeMelo
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Black/Grey

Post by JaeMelo »

Adam listen carefully! You do no need any map, tune, or ecu. I had a 164cc yuminashi kit with 150cc head on my 125cc and been using a 8 hole low flow injector from yumi and have been going for 2000km + with no problem..

Even better now I have a 175cc BBK with the 150 head and Yuminashi cams and with the same 8 hole low flow injector my AFR is at 11.9-12.9 at Wide Open Throttle. You know what that means?! No need for any type of piggy back tune or map. install the kit with the proper injector manifold and throttle body and call it a day.
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Post by BPT7594 »

To Adam.
I don't know why you have so much hostility towards people who actually try to help you.
The answer to your question is simple. You will have to tune maps for ALL fuel controllers. Especially if you buy yuminashi stuff, they do not supply maps for you to plug in and go. You have to tune it yourself.
Plus I second what Melo is saying. He's probably using a not so free flow exhaust, but 12.9 afr at WOT is very good indeed. But Melo, you still need something to remove the rev limit. Otherwise it's under 9000 rpm for you then.
I got a friend running a 175 with 150 head and 35mm TB with no fuel controller and he is currently a little lean on WOT but still acceptable. Yuminashi really nailed the "big injector and done" thing.
Adam, if you want to remove the rev limit, you need a fuel controller. Period.
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

BPT7594 wrote:To Adam.
I don't know why you have so much hostility towards people who actually try to help you.
The answer to your question is simple. You will have to tune maps for ALL fuel controllers. Especially if you buy yuminashi stuff, they do not supply maps for you to plug in and go. You have to tune it yourself.
Plus I second what Melo is saying. He's probably using a not so free flow exhaust, but 12.9 afr at WOT is very good indeed. But Melo, you still need something to remove the rev limit. Otherwise it's under 9000 rpm for you then.
I got a friend running a 175 with 150 head and 35mm TB with no fuel controller and he is currently a little lean on WOT but still acceptable. Yuminashi really nailed the "big injector and done" thing.
Dear friend, I have no animosity as before no one, and I'm not a nervous guy or something like that, maybe it sounds like that but really not! On the contrary! I am here to learn and occasionally a friend to help if I can help then I will do it. I realized the problem I'm having is packed and order the controller of yuminashi
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

JaeMelo wrote:Adam listen carefully! You do no need any map, tune, or ecu. I had a 164cc yuminashi kit with 150cc head on my 125cc and been using a 8 hole low flow injector from yumi and have been going for 2000km + with no problem..

Even better now I have a 175cc BBK with the 150 head and Yuminashi cams and with the same 8 hole low flow injector my AFR is at 11.9-12.9 at Wide Open Throttle. You know what that means?! No need for any type of piggy back tune or map. install the kit with the proper injector manifold and throttle body and call it a day.
Hi bro
Listen , I took too much money for it. Do not complain like how it sounds, but I expected more and I realized that there is a limit engine that may not have engine 164cc with reinforced valve springs and hot camshaft and open air filter K & N and no passes the 120 kmh you agree with me ?
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

Hi bro
Listen
i install 164cc on 125 . I cannot install 175cc on cylinder head 125 so 164cc is big power i dont need 175cc only the rev limit is the problem everything is very fine
lolofigo
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2012
Color: Silver

Post by lolofigo »

JaeMelo wrote:Adam listen carefully! You do no need any map, tune, or ecu. I had a 164cc yuminashi kit with 150cc head on my 125cc and been using a 8 hole low flow injector from yumi and have been going for 2000km + with no problem..

Is 150 head big improvement over 125 head? Would it run with non domed 164 piston? I have 164 kit on first generation jf28.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

adam1711 wrote:
Dear friend, I have no animosity as before no one, and I'm not a nervous guy or something like that, maybe it sounds like that but really not! On the contrary! I am here to learn and occasionally a friend to help if I can help then I will do it. I realized the problem I'm having is packed and order the controller of yuminashi
Which costs more and needs to be dyno tuned, for little to no gains. Good luck...
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

adam1711 wrote:You throw a bomb into the air, and not giving this explanation make sense to you?
I'm not sure what chicaboo said wrong here but you might want to be a bit more civil.
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

Alibally wrote:
adam1711 wrote:You throw a bomb into the air, and not giving this explanation make sense to you?
I'm not sure what chicaboo said wrong here but you might want to be a bit more civil.
Absolutely nothing. He's exhibited this type of behaviour before.
But it turns out I "speak beautiful while picking my nose". It must be one of my super powers? :lol:
adam1711

Post by adam1711 »

chicaboo wrote:
Alibally wrote:
Absolutely nothing. He's exhibited this type of behaviour before.
But it turns out I "speak beautiful while picking my nose". It must be one of my super powers? :lol:
Very funny, easy to make fun of someone behind a keyboard haa ??
Just Dont cry like a baby :? :? :?
And I do not need your time , so do not waste it on me . that I did not ask you Thanks
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

adam1711 wrote:Very funny, easy to make fun of someone behind a keyboard haa ??
Just Dont cry like a baby :? :? :?
And I do not need your time , so do not waste it on me . that I did not ask you Thanks
Hi bro
Listen. The best I can tell, you're the one making the stupid comments and crying like a baby without a reason.
But you did get one thing right, I have wasted my time on you. Don't worry, I won't make that mistake again...