Austin racing & sc project exhaust

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

gasolina77
Year: 2
Color: Black

Austin racing & sc project exhaust

Post by gasolina77 »

my friend gonna sell me these 2 exhaust with cheap price. I intend to get one for my pcx it's 164cc now will upgrade it to 175 and with 30/24mm valves. I know that these are for motorbike mostly but is it ok to use them for scooter ?
austin racing GP1
scproject crt
gasolina77

Re: Austin racing & sc project exhaust

Post by gasolina77 »

update my engine now is 196cc.......i need help with these 2 exhaust
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

What kit are you running,the lot?
gasolina77

Post by gasolina77 »

I'm using Yuminashi 62mm kit 175cc and using longer crankshaft with bigger valves 31/25 it is 196cc now.........
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

Probably not. You may loose too much backpressure with a bigger motorcycle exhaust which means going backwards with your engine performance gains from that kit. That is if you can find someone to make you a header pipe to fit on to the muffler as well.
I'd just rather buy a pipe already made, and I'd choose Takegawa exhausts because they make a good power on pcx, rather than just the look and sound you would get from all the others. I assume you are running a 150 head with bigger valves, so you would have to make sure you get the exhaust that is made for the 150 motor . The header pipe is slightly different than on 125 model because of the engine mount repositioning..
gasolina77

Post by gasolina77 »

i'm using an akrapovic titan exhaust.....but the problem is i can't find legit bracket for it, the bracket always break .......i feel like to use smth small and not so heavy for the exhaust....