The Honda PCX / Honda Forza Forums

Your predominant source of information for the Honda PCX 125, Honda PCX ESP, Honda PCX 150, and Forza 300. Now featuring a Forza 125 subforum!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 am 
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Year: 2015 125
Color: White
One of which is the RST Blade Sport Textile Jeans - best quality textile jeans you can find for less than £100 and now some sizes left for less than £75 shipped! https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorc ... rod/190941
If they do not fit or you change your mind once received - free return too so no cost to you at all.
Got a pair of these - better than many other sub £100 trousers I've tried on or owned - nice quality protection, knee armour feels soft from the inside but it protective as any CE from the outside and sits perfectly on or off the bike - just the right amount of protection on the knee and a good amount on the shin.
I'm 6ft and usually wear 34-36" jeans with 33" length, but the regular 32" length is just fine and is long enough to cover ankles when sat on the bike - 36" XL fits me fine but I did try the 2XL (38") and they are fine too - just a little bit more space to move around but I prefer the tighter fit (liner is full length removable and zipped at both waist and lower leg - not the small button cheap fasteners found on other cheaper makes.