2013 pcx 150

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Erickhan
Year: 2013
Color: Black

2013 pcx 150

Post by Erickhan »

Hello all. Just picked up a 2013 pcx150 with zero miles. Bought a factory windscreen and now I'm looking for some hand guards to block the wind. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: 2013 pcx 150

Post by homie »

Welcome and if you are looking for hand guards and the bar-end equipment you might need to mount them right PM iceman. He runs around in the freezing London fog and has researched and installed a decent pair already.

Iceman wrote; "It may be getting towards Spring now (just!) but over-night and in the morning it's freezing - light ice coating on the scooter cover and cars and my hands were like ice coming in (still waiting for new hand-guards to arrive as I now have the brackets to mount on the bar-ends)."
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

First let me say welcome. Next, what is your location? Third, there is a web link that I provided for others in which the individual actually made his own hand guards. I followed his lead and made some for my wife's bike. They worked great. Then we purchased the Tall Givi windshield and it had builtin had protection, so we pulled the guards off. Some day I plan on working on them again just to improve them. I would be glad to try to locate the website again, if you are interested.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

I've not fitted mine yet - banggood took 7 weeks to admit they did not have them in stock (wedsite showed they did!) so ordered from a UK Ebayer for a few £ more. As the weather is better I may not fit them this side of next winter, but as I could not get the bar-end bolts out, I was going to use this (total cost from UK ebay is about £14 delivered for guards and bar end clamp set)
http://hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... =20#p78045
Be advised, from holding them in place, the handle bars will probably not turn to lock using these, but not far from it).
Erickhan
Color: Black

Post by Erickhan »

Mel46 I'm in Detroit, mi. Yes id7love a link on the hand guards.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P Welcome to our forums Erickhan and Big congrats on purchasing such a Fun Scoot!

I know Mel asked you for your location, and you quickly replied (Detroit).
What we really need you to do is add it to your profile so it's there for us to See at a glance.
One day, someday, you will ask us "something" and we want to be able to answer that "something" the Best We Can. Our answer may depend on your location.

I now ask you to follow my simple directions below this post to get that add-on done :P
We all thank you.
Have Fun n Ride on....Safely!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P Perfect! Thanks Erickhan
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You