Schubert C3 Helmets BLACK fRIDAY

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax
Color: White

Re: Schubert C3 Helmets BLACK fRIDAY

Post by Jge64 »

Very nice.....
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2017
Color: Dark blue

Post by DailyRider »

Gorgeous!
I love those iridium shields myself,
but don't often get them because I tend to scratch them up quickly.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Schubert C3 Helmets BLACK FRIDAY

Post by WhiteNoise »

8) Tempting, very tempting that rainbow shield.
"Can you See Me Now?" :lol: Why yes I can! Hello there tbln :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey DailyR, speaking of shields...your windshield has taken on a New Look :P It's Dory! Sweet
Dory who's forever forgetful and lost. She'll be Great company But! Pay no attention to her directions. A gps, She is Not.

Okay, so do tell, is She a vinyl self stick, easy to remove thingy? Put on, peel off, and re-use whenever? That's the best kind of decal in my book.
Just think, you can change character's anytime ya like.
Hmm...kinda like your "mood for the day?" Yeah, that'll give everyone an idea of how your feeling :lol: Wait, I'm liking that idea myself ;) Oh the choices! Think about it!
"Let your windshield speak your mood" 8)
(I know...too crazy. Me, that is ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by DailyRider »

WhiteNoise wrote:Hey DailyR, speaking of shields...your windshield has taken on a New Look :P It's Dory! Sweet
Dory who's forever forgetful and lost.

I'm afraid she's photoshop.

I like the way she looks, so I tried to find a decal,
but she's Disney and only available as terminally cute wall art for children's bedrooms.
Perky is good, terminally cute... not so much.

I started that day with Maleficent, but after finally getting her perfectly positioned,
I realized that she was way too dark and cynical,
and was bringing me down every time I looked at my own posts.
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by tbln930 »

I named my V-Strom to be like all of the other hundreds of guys on Stromtrooper Ariana (after Ariana Grande) and my wife is not that happy about the name. :lol: She probably doesn't belong on children's bedrooms.
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by DailyRider »

tbln930 wrote:I named my V-Strom to be like all of the other hundreds of guys on Stromtrooper Ariana (after Ariana Grande) and my wife is not that happy about the name. :lol: She probably doesn't belong on children's bedrooms.
Hah, had to google it.

Now Ariana has nice decals...
http://www.redbubble.com/people/design4 ... &p=sticker

...And there are a few others there too. She must have a lot of fans.
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Ordered this a couple days ago from Revzilla because the price drop was too tempting...
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena ... th-headset

Revzilla has the most enticing network of sales, product notification, subscription benefits, detailed youtube video and customer service that I have ever known. These people close me sooner or later on viewed products by offering the price I will pay. They know what I want before I want it and make me offers I cant refuse.

Tip;
Win10 and google chrome have the option to go incognito when browsing. If you use it to shop, say airline ticket prices or car rental they won't know you have already been quoted a price and guess what they wont show you your same quoted price the next time you look. Use this incognito browsing to twart today's very cleaver advertising software and get the lowest price quote :D
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

I would have to have the cats taste my dinners if I put that on it. lol Ariana uses scooters in some of her videos.

1:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS1g8G_njx8
DailyRider wrote:
tbln930 wrote:I named my V-Strom to be like all of the other hundreds of guys on Stromtrooper Ariana (after Ariana Grande) and my wife is not that happy about the name. :lol: She probably doesn't belong on children's bedrooms.
Hah, had to google it.

Now Ariana has nice decals...
http://www.redbubble.com/people/design4 ... &p=sticker

...And there are a few others there too. She must have a lot of fans.
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

SECoda/tbln930
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Right one or the C3. I am holding out.... :P
homie wrote:Ordered this a couple days ago from Revzilla because the price drop was too tempting...
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena ... th-headset

Revzilla has the most enticing network of sales, product notification, subscription benefits, detailed youtube video and customer service that I have ever known. These people close me sooner or later on viewed products by offering the price I will pay. They know what I want before I want it and make me offers I cant refuse.

Tip;
Win10 and google chrome have the option to go incognito when browsing. If you use it to shop, say airline ticket prices or car rental they won't know you have already been quoted a price and guess what they wont show you your same quoted price the next time you look. Use this incognito browsing to twart today's very cleaver advertising software and get the lowest price quote :D

SECoda/tbln930
Tonyx
Year: 2013
Color: red

Post by Tonyx »

Just wanted to let others know that amazon.com has the Sena on price drop recently. They are $227.50 for pair. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087N ... SHXFJW1S9Q
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Excellent. I picked up a second single smh10 for $110 on a one-day sale now a month ago. That is very close.

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Makes for a big O'L sound box for ye head
SENA... Homie approved

:lol: I don't know why YT lets me get away with this, they used to go ape **** over music copyright. They seem to ignore radio and other devices in the background. Whats the difference?