Nolan N-Com Bluetooth Models

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Nolan N-Com Bluetooth Models

Post by WhiteNoise »

I'm still in the market for a headset. Recently I rec'd an email announcing two New additions to the Nolan N-Com Bluetooth family. I love my Nolan N-104 Modular Helmet, so I'm looking closely at these two. From Nolan's USA website:

1. The N-Com B5 http://www.nolan-usa.com/products/b5-ncom.html
Nolan claims this kit will fit only their N-104/N-104evo - N44 - N40 helmets

2. The N-Com Multi 5 Bluetooth Kit http://www.nolan-usa.com/products/ncom- ... h-kit.html
Nolan claims this kit will fit Every Helmet on the Market

The Multi 5 has some interesting new features. Check out the rear safety flasher 8)

2 videos on the Multi 5 only:

Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax
Color: White

Re: Nolan N-Com Bluetooth Models

Post by Jge64 »

Using this inside my Shoei RJ, works perfect.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena ... th-headset
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Glen, I'm glad the Sena is working for you. I've read about several Sena models and although they'll mount nicely in/on my Shoei Qwest FF, that's Not the case in/on my Nolan 104 modular.
(Since you mentioned Sena, they've got a New kid on the block, the Sena 10U. But, that's all I'm saying about "that one" here).
So, that's why I decided to start this Nolan N-com thread. I'm really hoping we can stay on topic.
I Don't mean that to sound bad,...I always appreciate your input ;)

I'm introducing these Two N-coms to get some input from others, and to inform those in the same situation of their existence (or to those considering buying a Nolan helmet with thoughts of having a headset right away or later on).
Many riders own Nolan helmets and love them. We have been limited in this area. It's about time Nolan realize we need more from them AFA their custom headsets go. I believe they've finally heard us. We'll see.

So, anybody else interested in Nolan's new headset products? Remember!! the Multi 5 will fit every helmet on the market. I think this one's going to be their winner 8)
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by tbln930 »

Nice setup. I have been looking to upgrade helmets too for a while now and with all of my requirements I think I am looking at a Shuberth C3 Hi-Viz at this point. About $500. Very light weight and quiet plus made for glasses.
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

^ I will one day own That helmet. Very good choice and the Multi 5 will fit! 8)
AKforza
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 Forza
Color: red

Post by AKforza »

Thanks for the post. I like the design and already own the Nolan N44 and the Ncom-B4+ which I have been pretty happy with. It works great and syncs up with my phone and GPS, my only complaints are the Nolan website for updates needs a major overhaul, control commands could be a little more user friendly and the volume control needs more volume. Other than that it works perfectly. Would like to see if this new model is worth a look.