My New Fulmer 62B Helmet...

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

My New Fulmer 62B Helmet...

Post by skuuter »

I bought a New 2015 Fulmer 62B Full Coverage Helmet in Matte Black and Neon Green. It has rapidly become my all-time Favorite, and the quietest Helmet I've used. It has the New Aero Ribs molded in, and a Lever operated flip down Sun Shade. Besides the DOT Rating, it has the ECE 22 Rating also. Mitzie has one in Gloss Black with Pink Graphics...Here are some Pics.....

Here is the Lever for the Flip Down Sun Shade.....

Here's the Dark Flip Down Shade.....

So, if You're in the market for a New Full Coverage Helmet that's Aerodynamic, Comfortable, Lightweight, Quiet, and comes with a Fog Proof Visor, and Flip Down Sun Shade, check out the 2015 Fulmer 62B...It comes in a Variety of Colors and Designs..... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
dkazzed
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: N/A

Re: My New Fulmer 62B Helmet...

Post by dkazzed »

I like it. How much did you pay for it?
2015 Honda CB300F ABS
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

dkazzed wrote:I like it. How much did you pay for it?
I can't say.....I have a "Very Warm-n-Fuzzy Relationship" with my Local Honda Dealer after 42 years of Loyalty (and secrecy... :D ).....Fulmers can generally be purchased very reasonably though...... ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
Lancer525
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by Lancer525 »

Nice lid...
Insert interesting signature here.
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

Lancer525 wrote:Nice lid...
Thanks...Really liking it so far..... 8)
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by tbln930 »

I have a Fulmer jacket and really like the quality of their products for the price. Nice helmet. I am hooked on modular's.

http://www.fulmerhelmets.com/helmets/modular/m1/

I love this review on their modular

Better than my $800 Schuberth
By: Paul On: 10/25/2013
Yes, I have both and prefer the Fulmer. The Schuberth does not a have a D-ring, allowing it to be locked to your bike. Also, you can't ride with the shield cracked slightly open it's either wide open or shut tight. Yes it's quiet with the vent closed, but it's like having your head in a thermos bottle - no air at all and humidity buildup. Oh, and what's the cost of a new shield? $100.
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930