Harbor Freight 1500 lb Lift

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

MikeP
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: White /red

Re: Harbor Freight 1500 lb Lift

Post by MikeP »

I dug out my ATV jack and did a modification on it so that I can lift the whole bike by the center stand.
Did this because my Malossi exhaust pipe drops lower than the stock one and interferes with the lifting points.
The result is a very sturdy platform to lift from and still maintain 3 points of contact on the scoot.
Hope it gives you all some ideas. :)

Happiness is two wheels and a full tank of gas!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:kcpcx, I still plan on posting some lift pics of mine and sharing my experience putting it together. Just need to find some time.
I agree with your thoughts about challenging Harbor Freight on their 20% off coupon. I juggled that thought around in my head before ordering it. I did so over the phone a few minutes before the End of that Great Sale. The gal I had on the phone was just a cust.rep. So I "didn't go there" with her. No point. Not the smartest tool in the shed (sorry).

If I had gone to my local store I would have approached the manager to prove my case with coupon in hand. Showing that it doesn't mention "lifts" as excluded...just floor jacks.

I definitely think you can get your way should you decide to buy one. And yes!! I do remember the day when HF was more lenient! 20% on top of the already listed sale was Not unusual. Ah the times, they have changed :|
I think I'm going to get one of those seats. More professional than an upturned bucket.

Bit safer too as buckets seem to be getting weaker :roll:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

For you 2yous, a photo of my roller (toy). Go buy one! Don't wait! Worth the pennies! :D

I'd like to get me another. When "stuff" is about yer feet you can't roll around, so it would be easier to just get up, walk to the other side (of vehicle being serviced) and sit on another to roll again. I def like that they go up and down with a pneumatic lever. Easy peazy

This along with my table, has "lifted me higher..." ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (138.55 KiB) Viewed 302 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:For you 2yous, a photo of my roller (toy). Go buy one! Don't wait! Worth the pennies! :D

I'd like to get me another. When "stuff" is about yer feet you can't roll around, so it would be easier to just get up, walk to the other side (of vehicle being serviced) and sit on another to roll again. I def like that they go up and down with a pneumatic lever. Easy peazy

This along with my table, has "lifted me higher..." ;)

Cheers

Right two it is...