New seat cover

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

RusticCharm
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: red

New seat cover

Post by RusticCharm »

I recently moved from Wisconsin to Arizona and encountered a new problem. I wasn't always able to find shade to park in. Returning to my scoot I would the find the seat to be very uncomfortable to my sitting parts. So much so that once upon returning to my house I checked out said sitting parts in the mirror to check to see if there were any marks. The solution was CoolAss seat covers. They are made of a reflective material with elastic around the edges that fit around the seat. The DS L has enough area to tuck the edges under the seat to assure that it still be there when I return.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: New seat cover

Post by you you »

RusticCharm wrote:I recently moved from Wisconsin to Arizona and encountered a new problem. I wasn't always able to find shade to park in. Returning to my scoot I would the find the seat to be very uncomfortable to my sitting parts. So much so that once upon returning to my house I checked out said sitting parts in the mirror to check to see if there were any marks. The solution was CoolAss seat covers. They are made of a reflective material with elastic around the edges that fit around the seat. The DS L has enough area to tuck the edges under the seat to assure that it still be there when I return.

Cheers for that.
BobS
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Silver

Re: New seat cover

Post by BobS »

This works well in hot sun. Not sure of availability in the USA

https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php? ... and#p64491