Cheap saddlebags i got from work

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

happyscooter
Regular User
Regular User

Cheap saddlebags i got from work

Post by happyscooter »

They are actually for a 4 wheeler atv called a "tank bag" supposed to fit across the top part of a 4 wheelers gas tank but they actually fit my scooter perfect. its more like my scooter now has a couple pockets to put stuff in. roomy enough i can put my gloves, flashlight, rain poncho plus other stuff in them. Not big and bulky but just a little lightweight storage for out and about and the best part is they only cost me 13 bux ;)

cant seem to find my brand online but heres one thats for sale it will work on your scooter..even has a cup holder
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/4/ ... ebags.aspx
Attachments
back2.jpg
back2.jpg (955.78 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
back1.jpg
back1.jpg (634.69 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Cheap saddlebags i got from work

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey happyscooter, that works! The price? You're a winner! I've seen similar in bright yellow, damned if I can remember where now but the price was fair. Looking good and functional for a fun jaunt ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
happyscooter
Regular User
Regular User

Post by happyscooter »

thanks whitenoise. i can fit a slingshot in it too. In case i find a secluded spot to plink some bottles and stuff :D
DixiePaddler

Post by DixiePaddler »

How did you secure the bottoms of the bags to the bike? I noted velcro attachment points on similar bags, but I'm wary of doing that to my brand new 150. :|
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Are those official number plates? They look like they have been done with electricians tape
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Temporary tag most likely, detective qed :D good eye(s)!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
happyscooter
Regular User
Regular User

Post by happyscooter »

DixiePaddler wrote:How did you secure the bottoms of the bags to the bike? I noted velcro attachment points on similar bags, but I'm wary of doing that to my brand new 150. :|

they are actually not secure with any velcro they are just held by the seat. I dont notice any problems with wind making them move. they stay pretty still.