NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL

Meetups, rallies, or scooter-related events.

Moderator: Modsquad

skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL

Post by skuuter »

I'll be leading a Group Ride this Sunday (April 27th) from the Monteagle SHELL/McDonalds on top of Monteagle Mountain in Monteagle, Tennessee heading to the NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. I'll use twisty Hwy 156 to arrive there. We will leave promptly at 9:00 AM CST. Even if You can't meet up with us, Anyone that lives in "striking distance" of this Event might consider going, especially if You've never attended it. Lota' Fun, and the Special, Unique Cornbreads are Fantastic...!!!!!...Here is an INFORMATION LINK:

http://www.nationalcornbread.com/

Hope some of You can make it...if not this year, maybe next year..... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
yttikeiram

Re: NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL

Post by yttikeiram »

Well, jesus... I wish I lived close. Leave it to Tennessee to have something that awesome!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL

Post by WhiteNoise »

Come back now, ya hear! (was that from the Hillbilly's show?) :oops:
Heard Nuttin' yet :) So how was the Nat'l Cornbread Festival Ride skuuter? Weather good, food good, great company, & Twisty Fun? Gosh you two live in the right place For Sure ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You