Tiniest bit of a meet?

Meetups, rallies, or scooter-related events.

Moderator: Modsquad

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Tiniest bit of a meet?

Post by you you »

I know this is seems like the wrong time to think about it.

2014 camping at Pately Bridge in North Yorkshire. Forza's welcome chance to meet GN2? Ifhe is man enough to come. I'll supply the BBQ

Emily?
EmilyJEG
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Tiniest bit of a meet?

Post by EmilyJEG »

We've just got our scooters back after their first service, and now that they're in perfect working order (Josh's battery was flat!) and clean (my seat was covered in rat sh*t - blurgh!) I want to go somewhere on them! We're looking at getting a garage a few miles away - it'll be cheaper and probably easier in a way, because we can get the bus to it and leave stuff that we don't need in the garage whilst we're out. Much better than trying to faff around in a windy car park. So yeah, I'm up for it :D I'll need to do my CBT again next year though... :roll:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

EmilyJEG wrote:We've just got our scooters back after their first service, and now that they're in perfect working order (Josh's battery was flat!) and clean (my seat was covered in rat sh*t - blurgh!) I want to go somewhere on them! We're looking at getting a garage a few miles away - it'll be cheaper and probably easier in a way, because we can get the bus to it and leave stuff that we don't need in the garage whilst we're out. Much better than trying to faff around in a windy car park. So yeah, I'm up for it :D I'll need to do my CBT again next year though... :roll:

Yes get a lock up they are great. No more rat poo or rain. Pick a weekend next year and we'll stick with it and see who else is interested
EmilyJEG
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EmilyJEG »

A weekend in June :P You can decide which one!