PCX150 Riding...

Meetups, rallies, or scooter-related events.

Moderator: Modsquad

Slickvic
Regular User
Regular User

Re: PCX150 Riding...

Post by Slickvic »

skuuter wrote:After parting Company with the PCX125 Scooters, my Wife and I bought PCX150s...WOW, what a difference...!!!...besides the extra Top Speed, the Best Gain from the 150s is Their ability to maintain speed, even on long mountain climbs and steep hills. Climbs that my PCX125 would get down to 40-45 mph on, my PCX150 crests them at 60+ mph. We've ridden Them a lot in the short time we've had Them, and taken 3 "several hundred miles in a day" Trips...a few Pics from PCX150 Ownership.....

In my opinion, the PCX150 is worth trading Your PCX125 in on...much better long haul Scooter, and great even 2-up.....!!!!!

Glad to have you onboard, Scuuter! I am convinced that the PCX 150 is a modern classic that will become hugely popular in a short time.

Ten years from now folks may be raving about how great they are and wishing they had bought one when they first came out. We all just happen to get a "front row seat" for it.

Yee ha!! Image
Previous - 1986 Honda Elite 250, 2007 Ninja 500r, 2013 Honda PCX-150
Current - 2015 Honda CBR650F :o
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: PCX150 Riding...

Post by skuuter »

Slickvic wrote:
skuuter wrote:After parting Company with the PCX125 Scooters, my Wife and I bought PCX150s...WOW, what a difference...!!!...besides the extra Top Speed, the Best Gain from the 150s is Their ability to maintain speed, even on long mountain climbs and steep hills. Climbs that my PCX125 would get down to 40-45 mph on, my PCX150 crests them at 60+ mph. We've ridden Them a lot in the short time we've had Them, and taken 3 "several hundred miles in a day" Trips...a few Pics from PCX150 Ownership.....

In my opinion, the PCX150 is worth trading Your PCX125 in on...much better long haul Scooter, and great even 2-up.....!!!!!

Glad to have you onboard, Scuuter! I am convinced that the PCX 150 is a modern classic that will become hugely popular in a short time.

Ten years from now folks may be raving about how great they are and wishing they had bought one when they first came out. We all just happen to get a "front row seat" for it.

Yee ha!! Image

I've gota' agree.....Coming from a Loooooong Racing Background, I like the "Checkered Finishline" Pic..... ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!