Cotton..."for Real" this time...

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Cotton..."for Real" this time...

Post by skuuter »

Thought "just maybe" some of You haven't seen the "Real Stuff" (...since I titled the other Thread COTTON... :lol: )...we live where a lot of it is grown, and it's Cotton Pickin' Time. While out ridin' Saturday Mornin' I came up on this field right after sunrise. Being fairly cloudy, I was hopin' for a Beautiful Sunrise, but no such luck. Here is the field.....

This is about as "ripe" and ready for pickin' as it gets...it feels exactly like a simple cotton ball.....

...oh, and the sky I got at sunrise.....

"THIS" was what I was hopin' for...the conditions were virtually identical, and taken from the same, identical spot...You never know.....

...oh well, maybe next time, "Great Sunrise" instead of "cotton".....!!!!!
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Cotton..."for Real" this time...

Post by Woolley »

Wow thats weird. Ive never seen that before. Didnt realise it actually just grew in balls like that. I dunno how i thought it grew :lol:
ImageImage ImageImage Image
alleykat
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Cotton..."for Real" this time...

Post by alleykat »

Man I bet that goldwing back seat is super plush! Too bad I would have to be sitting up front cause no way I would let the gf drive me around.
2011 Honda PCX: Yoshi pipe,powdercoated wheels,Bride seat,RDR coilover suspension
My Site: www.akgarageworks.com