Baby its cold outside...not here..

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Baby its cold outside...not here..

Post by easyrider »

Coming back from wally world decided to switch on the cam and test new wind sock.. If you are freezing and snow-packed stuck inside maybe this will help with the blues.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvV-j2ZMUDvrols5dC2N-nbpHszJ
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: Baby its cold outside...not here..

Post by PCX150Rider »

Great idea! Thanks for the vid!

Nice area. . .looks agricultural (horses and the like) judging by all the fences. Were those light brown circles along the side of the road in some places ant hills? :o

Hardly any traffic at all. Scooter paradise I'd say. And the roads were in good shape too. . .not pot holes like up here. If the hurricane did pass through there last year it's all cleaned up and you'd never know it. ;)

I liked the way the guy made a right from the left hand turn at the beginning. :roll:

Seems like once you get away from the shopping center it's a return to easy country living. :D

I yearn for the Spring weather up here. Today it's rainy and windy with 40 MPH gusts on the way. Can't wait. 8)
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Re: Baby its cold outside...not here..

Post by easyrider »

Thanks,it is quite rural with lots of horses and ranches.Great motorcycle country,and a huge Harley dealership in town.The roads however are fast and speed seems to invoke fatalities.Seems that folks make turns into others a lot here and the faster speeds take it's toll.But ,yes motorcycling is great around here if you pay strict attention at every intersection.The cam does not pick up the hills and valleys very well but they are what make riding more fun.Thats why I got a Forza.The PCX was just too underpowered for the speeds and hills .In town,it does get quite busy.Definitely a nice area when you are out in the country.Hoping your Spring comes soon.
PS.They are not ant hills,they are Gopher mounds ,turtle mounds?