New year, new look

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Black

New year, new look

Post by honkerman »

Went for a ride today. I had neck surgery on Oct. 19, so I haven't been in the saddle for more than two months. I must say it was a nice change of pace, though I am very tired now.

Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
springer1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2018
Color: white

Re: New year, new look

Post by springer1 »

Heal up well, Paul ! I enjoy your videos.
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Thanks again for sharing another video on the PCX. Healing takes time . . ..

Always good to have snacks handy. :lol:
100_1050a.jpg
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by honkerman »

Old Grinner wrote:Thanks again for sharing another video on the PCX. Healing takes time . . ..

Always good to have snacks handy. :lol:
100_1050a.jpg
Surprisingly, I feel very well today.

I don't know if I have any squirrels in the yard to munch on, but I did have a donut. :D
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by honkerman »

springer1 wrote:Heal up well, Paul ! I enjoy your videos.
Well thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

My wife thinks I'm crazy.
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

I don't know if I have any squirrels in the yard to munch on, but I did have a donut. :D
I meant the squirrels were having a good time snacking . . . not that the snack was the squirrels. LOL!!! :lol:

They chose to be munching on seeds instead of popcorn though. :D

Glad to hear you are feeling well today . . ..
100_1041a.jpg
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by honkerman »

Old Grinner wrote:

I meant the squirrels were having a good time snacking . . . not that the snack was the squirrels. LOL!!! :lol:

100_1041a.jpg
har! I wasn't sure if you'd seen my other video...about squirrel hunting. Disclaimer: no squirrels were harmed in the making of the video.

Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

har! I wasn't sure if you'd seen my other video...about squirrel hunting. Disclaimer: no squirrels were harmed in the making of the video.
I think I saw a video you did a while back out with your dog in a kayak or something.

Your scooter ride videos through the PA countryside show how much that state still has wide open spaces. Nice not to have to deal with "stop and go" riding in heavy traffic.

Let the healing continue . . .. :D
Yorkie150
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2018/19
Color: RED

Post by Yorkie150 »

honkerman wrote:
Old Grinner wrote:

100_1041a.jpg

Carrying a firearm , even in a covered case etc on a motorcycle , in the UK would guarantee a stop by the Police and I have had experience of that ! .
Firearms regulations in the uk are very strict bordering on archaic at times...The licensing authorities don't allow open or concealed carry of any firearms in public places , we can't posses side arms unless approved by the Home office ( higher level govt ) for specific purposes such as humane despatch of animals and then they are restricted to two shot revolvers of you are lucky. Possession of firearms and ammunition is very restrictive and will no doubt become even more due to recent terrorist / activist actions throughout the world . The possession of firearms in the UK is not covered by a constitution unlike the US.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/769137659827490/
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by honkerman »

Yorkie150 wrote: Carrying a firearm , even in a covered case etc on a motorcycle , in the UK would guarantee a stop by the Police and I have had experience of that ! .
Firearms regulations in the uk are very strict bordering on archaic at times...The licensing authorities don't allow open or concealed carry of any firearms in public places , we can't posses side arms unless approved by the Home office ( higher level govt ) for specific purposes such as humane despatch of animals and then they are restricted to two shot revolvers of you are lucky. Possession of firearms and ammunition is very restrictive and will no doubt become even more due to recent terrorist / activist actions throughout the world . The possession of firearms in the UK is not covered by a constitution unlike the US.
Laws are certainly different across the pond. Even here in the states though, rules can vary in each jurisdiction. It's enough for me to try to keep up with the laws where I live. :D
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube