Foresight 250

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

alx123
Bangkok Rider
Bangkok Rider
Year: 2016
Color: Fast White

Re: Foresight 250

Post by alx123 »

I almost bought that GT too. Cheap scoot for a 125. Now what are you going to do with all that bikes?
Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet...
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

homie wrote:I LIKE IT! It's very capable, you know what I see here? I see a guy who puts ALL his decals on the other bikes ROFL. Well we've come a long way in one thread getting to know you sir. Welcome to the silly PCX forum... lets have some fun with the next new member. Here is all you need to know about me :D
You like elephants....and is that the new yellow Tao Tao? Like the pseudo Honda graphic.
Fish
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

fish wrote:
homie wrote:I LIKE IT! It's very capable, you know what I see here? I see a guy who puts ALL his decals on the other bikes ROFL. Well we've come a long way in one thread getting to know you sir. Welcome to the silly PCX forum... lets have some fun with the next new member. Here is all you need to know about me :D
You like elephants....and is that the new yellow Tao Tao?
I do like elephants and I know you like Donkey's. Your Donkey carries a lot more wieght in your state than my elephant can in mine, that's a pretty big ass :lol: We are worlds apart for the next few days Fish :D be well, and for the members here is a yellow taotao
Attachments
taotao.jpg
taotao.jpg (7.82 KiB) Viewed 323 times