Modified 2015 PCX

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

Bright Knight
Year: 2012
Color: Chameleon Red/G

Modified 2015 PCX

Post by Bright Knight »

Heres a job we did at my shop Bright Knight Customs.
this is a 2015 PCX 150, that the owner purchased a (roughly made) fiberglass body kits from Bangkok and had it "installed...
Basically the pieces fit over top of existing panels. Well she took it to a small local shop and they screwed them in with wood screws! WOOD SCREWS!!!!! Got to love this place!! And then she "painted them herself with some rattle cans......
Needless to say it looked HORRIBLE!!

Anyway we fixed that, stripped the bike, properly attached the panels using fiberglass and blended the seems with epoxy and body filler.

Then we paint it in her requested design. Its a shame i used a bad camera for these shots..
But the bike was painted in Black Pearl and Candy Orange (with a bit of pearl in that to shimmer as well) looks AWESOME in the sun!
Loads of upgrades on this bike as well, exhaust, handlebars, shocks you name it.

Fortunately we fitted a GPS tracking device inside of the panels, because it was stolen a week after we painted it! But was recovered before the thieves stripped it.

Anyway hop you guys enjoy! I may start a tread here of Bright Knight Customs pics and just add to it every now and again.
Does anyone know if i do that, and thread gets burried, when I add new pics does it kick back up to the top? Or does it stay buried?
Should I just start a new tread for every different bike I post? Thoughts?

Anyway time for bed here! Take care, hope you enjoy!
Attachments
Happy Customer!
Happy Customer!
black orange PCX6.jpg (195.55 KiB) Viewed 903 times
black orange PCX5.jpg
black orange PCX5.jpg (134.15 KiB) Viewed 903 times
black orange PCX2.jpg
black orange PCX2.jpg (141.32 KiB) Viewed 903 times
black orange PCX.jpg
black orange PCX.jpg (57.21 KiB) Viewed 903 times
black orange PCX3.jpg
black orange PCX3.jpg (141.62 KiB) Viewed 903 times
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Modified 2015 PCX

Post by homie »

Cant get those hoods by me or I would have one like Kramer's. The model is a winner too ;)
What is the exact description of that product and does it cover the stock windscreen or replace it?
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

Hey BK, I reckon if you post the images in one thread it is less fragmented and easier to view your work.

Gav.
Bright Knight
Year: 2012
Color: Chameleon Red/G

Post by Bright Knight »

Hey bud,

This one was made in Thailand in Bangkok. Not sure where she got it from, but I did see them listed on Ebay. Could be someone else or same place not sure.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Pcx-150-S ... vg&vxp=mtr

I will warn you though, this was not a bolt on type piece. If it is the same design you will have to be a back slick and have some good tools and materials at your disposal. Or make your own mounting brackets (problem is accessing them!

It replaces the existing windshield.
Dan
homie wrote:Cant get those hoods by me or I would have one like Kramer's. The model is a winner too ;)
What is the exact description of that product and does it cover the stock windscreen or replace it?
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

I may have front shock envy....
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)