ERMAX

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

ERMAX

Post by fish »

BOO !!
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: ERMAX

Post by honkerman »

This doesn't seem to be available in the US. When I google it, all the links are in French, which I can read with a little difficulty (haven't really touched the language in 20 years). What are the specs? It looks to be a small displacement motorbike, is that correct? Or is ERMAX just the windscreen? I'm all confused.
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I can see that the bike is a Suzuki, but which one? Bergman 200?? It looks a bit like the PCX in the front. As for the Erma windshield, I have to wonder how well it does its job, since there is a chunk missing where your head goes. It looks a bit short too. Otherwise, nice bike... oh, we are suppose to be looking at the windshield. Hmmm...
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Designer Stlying. I'm liking the Zoomed in Face View. Sexy.
I'd give this screen a try. Swap my Honda stock shorty black screen for a go at this. Airflow? Bad/okay? Hmm
Note that under the smokey brown Ermax screen lies White/Cream bike tupperware. That certainly Helps show off that screen. Thumbs up
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
CelticCross
Year: 2011
Color: Gray

Post by CelticCross »

Mel46 wrote:I can see that the bike is a Suzuki, but which one? Bergman 200?? It looks a bit like the PCX in the front. As for the Erma windshield, I have to wonder how well it does its job, since there is a chunk missing where your head goes. It looks a bit short too. Otherwise, nice bike... oh, we are suppose to be looking at the windshield. Hmmm...
That is a Burgman 400. I can't tell if the body is white or gray so won't guess on year.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Ermax english language site: http://ermax-scooter.com/accueil-EN.html#
Ermax scooter product catalogue (.pdf) http://ermax-scooter.com/catalogue-Scooter-EN
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Mel46 wrote:I can see that the bike is a Suzuki, but which one? Bergman 200?? It looks a bit like the PCX in the front. As for the Erma windshield, I have to wonder how well it does its job, since there is a chunk missing where your head goes. It looks a bit short too. Otherwise, nice bike... oh, we are suppose to be looking at the windshield. Hmmm...
You would be surprised at how good this short French made sport screen is compared to the horrible buffeting from the stock Burgman 400 screen felt by a 6'3" rider.....good up to 80mph---no experience past that.
Have two, purchased from US seller...less than $100...very well made. BING it up. Quickly shipped.
"Size isn't everything in the scooter world." (Putin...Helsinki, 2014)
Fish
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Fish, what U.S. seller may I ask? Do they sell screens for the PCX as well? :)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You