PCX Mods so far.

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

St.Clair
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Black & Red

PCX Mods so far.

Post by St.Clair »

Mods so far.
2016-03-17 02.20.12.jpg
2016-03-17 02.20.12.jpg (348.84 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
2016-03-16 23.51.21.jpg
2016-03-16 23.51.21.jpg (374.91 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
2016-03-17 00.26.17.jpg
2016-03-17 00.26.17.jpg (543.32 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.
Nikola Tesla
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: PCX Mods so far.

Post by kramnala58 »

St Clair, I may have asked this before, I can't recall. What part of Thailand are you in?
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

8) Great accessory choices on your very nice two-tone painted scoot!
We rarely see the black/red combo here on the forum(s) and they're Not available in the U.S.A.
About your carbon exhaust cover and those flames around the bolts, would you mind telling us where you got it/them?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
St.Clair
Regular User
Regular User

Post by St.Clair »

kramnala58 wrote:St Clair, I may have asked this before, I can't recall. What part of Thailand are you in?
Hi. I am living in Hua Hin, close to cha am. 2 hours from Bangkok.
You.
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.
Nikola Tesla
St.Clair
Regular User
Regular User

Post by St.Clair »

2016-03-17 12.01.11.jpg
2016-03-17 12.01.11.jpg (459.33 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
WhiteNoise wrote:8) Great accessory choices on your very nice two-tone painted scoot!
We rarely see the black/red combo here on the forum(s) and they're Not available in the U.S.A.
About your carbon exhaust cover and those flames around the bolts, would you mind telling us where you got it/them?
Thanks for the comment WhiteNoise we are lucky here to have a choice of every colour option as panels are cheap here. The exhaust cover was actually all silver until I did a month inspection on it after I heard it rattling. The plastic of the after market cover did not handle the heat as it should and already showed a hairline crack in it. I just followed the inside line with a Stanley blade and after 4 carful passes I snapped it out. Here is a pic of the original part be for I changed it. As the chrome piece was molded off the original oem cover they fit together with ease. Just had to use longer bolts for nylocks to go on the backside. The oil cooler in the pic has been removed as I found it redundant to cool the oil over the hot exhaust. This will have a new bracket made moving it away from the heat. They can also be used as aircoolers before the warm air reaches the airbox. (Also no good attached to the exhaust) lol
Nikola Tesla
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

St.Clair wrote:
kramnala58 wrote:St Clair, I may have asked this before, I can't recall. What part of Thailand are you in?
You.
In the heart of Bangkok, a few minutes walk from the intersection of Asoke and Sukhumvit (Terminal 21).

I love living in the city, but would also enjoy some country rides on the bike as well.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
St.Clair
Regular User
Regular User

Post by St.Clair »

kramnala58 wrote:
St.Clair wrote:
You.
In the heart of Bangkok, a few minutes walk from the intersection of Asoke and Sukhumvit (Terminal 21).

I love living in the city, but would also enjoy some country rides on the bike as well.
You should hook up with the pcx club and go on some ride outs...big scooter society is also out your way. They don't speak much english but can get everything for all rides.

I love it down here at the moment..riding all year long and able to park right on the beach...priceless. let me know if your in my area.
Nikola Tesla