Today's Quick Pic

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: Today's Quick Pic

Post by ScottDR »

Last Thursday after an Ontario rain (definitely not a Thai rain!).
Attachments
After rain
After rain
phpzyZCfOPM.jpg (23.44 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Kawell rectangular lights-fork, mounted
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1969 Honda K50 mini trail (first bike, still runs great and in the family)
1975 Honda CB125
1978 Yamaha DT400 (bored 2 stroke insanity)
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Very nice! Is that a seat cover by cheeky seats? It is....right? 8)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hark you hooligan's! Tis the weekend....and the Fourth of July holiday is coming upon us.

Will you be riding? :P Sure You Will!!

Please! remember to Take Pictures. We want to tag along for the ride!
Pull over, and snap what you're seeing. Chances are, we wanna see it too.
We can then be across the pond in a flash!! "That's the Ticket!" 8)
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

Whitenoise yes, Cheeky Seats cover :)
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
alx123
Bangkok Rider
Bangkok Rider
Year: 2016
Color: Fast White

Post by alx123 »

While waiting for the lights to turn green..

Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet...
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Lol,.... I thought you were going to say...
"While waiting for the Fireworks to go off" but silly me, it's daylight :lol:

** Yo! Hooligans! **
Fourth of July pics, "Today's Quick Pic" - needed here! :P
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

ScottDR wrote:Whitenoise yes, Cheeky Seats cover :)
8) Cool, I thought so. You're lucky, we PCX'er's with 2015 and forward models are waiting for Cheeky Seat covers to be made.

News!
I emailed Suzy (of Cheeky Seats) just the other day. She spoke of their dilemma fabricating a seat cover using Honda's newest PCX seat (2015-present). The seat pan itself is the issue.
The Newer humpless seat is harder for them to construct a cover for then the earlier (2011/2013) humped models. I was assured that they're working on a solution and that they will make it happen!
When? We do not know, but "Hold on, They're Comin''" :P

I shall patiently wait. In the meantime, I'll admire yours Scott and our other members that sport them.
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

It is really grippy and comfortable. Even my wife said it's more comfortable in the 'cupcake' seat as Suzy called it. :)
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

8) Cool, I thought so. You're lucky, we PCX'er's with 2015 and forward models are waiting for Cheeky Seat covers to be made.

News!
I emailed Suzy (of Cheeky Seats) just the other day. She spoke of their dilemma fabricating a seat cover using Honda's newest PCX seat (2015-present). The seat pan itself is the issue.
The Newer humpless seat is harder for them to construct a cover for then the earlier (2011/2013) humped models. I was assured that they're working on a solution and that they will make it happen!
When? We do not know, but "Hold on, They're Comin''" :P

I shall patiently wait. In the meantime, I'll admire yours Scott and our other members that sport them.
Ditto that! Exact same thing she told me a few months ago. . .before I bought mine. I sincerely wish her luck with that. . ..

If Cheeky seat covers do become available for the 2015 and later models I'll be placing my order right away. In the mean time I'll keep on grinning. :lol:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

You and me, both! :P
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Alrighty then! I'm guessin' ya'll stayed close to home on the Fourth drinking yer beers n pina colada's, eating burgers n dogs n melon and chewing the fat, whilst I took an Slow ride on empti-ish roads just Grinnin' away :D Ah yeah, there were fire works popping up everywhere. No complaints, Twas a Great Day for Me and very relaxing.
I did Miss yas....but I did meet others on my wheeling Holiday Day.
Always strive to Be cheerful, and it'll come back to you ;) just like....Bam!!

Anywho, in the Spirit of it all I Did take a few photos. Not much seen in the way of Red White and Blue. That didn't make me happy. Wait! Not all hope was gone, there was an American Flag flying high in the background. See it waving in my grassy photo? :P

This fella thought he'd lounge around on me bike, but I caught him!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (321.82 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Two of my Favorite Muscle Cars from the best Era Eva!
What a Beautiful sandwich we made 8)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (248.02 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Down by the Sea - See Our Red White and Blue Waving?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (264.33 KiB) Viewed 978 times
"That's All Folks"
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

Was the Chevelle an SS 396? I got a ride in one of those a few times back in the "day". The thing was an automatic with "cowel induction". When you stomped on the gas this flap opened up in front of the wiper blades and rammed air into the engine. The thing got up and went. o_O

And yes. . .cheers to the good 'ol Red, White, and Blue! :lol:
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScottDR »

Great shots! Love the first one... Great angle :)
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:

Previously owned:
1975 Honda CB125
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Your bike looks good WN, car show attendees get a little nervous when baby strollers get to close. How did you get them to let you back in there?
megalodon
Regular User
Regular User
Color: pearl blue

Post by megalodon »

me and two other friends went to an island last weekend, the name of it Gökçeada; total trip 511 Km. this island is most west one in Turkey. There is a salt late famous with mud of it. Good for health. Seaside and beaches is pretty clean and water also is pretty good quality. Foods is really nice and good. Drinks is fresh and smell wonderful. İcecream not bad but could be better. İsland population is 6400. Pretty small and peaceful place. Wind surfing have too. becuase of the weather conditions was extreme hot i couldn't do a long trip as i wanna but at least i could see many place to see for now. Wanted share with you guys. See you !
Attachments
20170701_114655.jpg
20170701_114655.jpg (464.88 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_101009.jpg
20170701_101009.jpg (134.7 KiB) Viewed 961 times
IMG-20170701-WA0031.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0031.jpg (159.47 KiB) Viewed 961 times
IMG-20170701-WA0029.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0029.jpg (173.9 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_100654.jpg
20170701_100654.jpg (125.34 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_095008.jpg
20170701_095008.jpg (518.71 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_090602.jpg
20170701_090602.jpg (266.2 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_081241.jpg
20170701_081241.jpg (385.98 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_152303.jpg
20170701_152303.jpg (136.46 KiB) Viewed 961 times
IMG-20170701-WA0052.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0052.jpg (76.85 KiB) Viewed 961 times
20170701_055619.jpg
20170701_055619.jpg (471.19 KiB) Viewed 961 times
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

me and two other friends went to an island last weekend, the name of it Gökçeada; total trip 511 Km. this island is most west one in Turkey. There is a salt late famous with mud of it. Good for health. Seaside and beaches is pretty clean and water also is pretty good quality. Foods is really nice and good. Drinks is fresh and smell wonderful. İcecream not bad but could be better. İsland population is 6400. Pretty small and peaceful place. Wind surfing have too. becuase of the weather conditions was extreme hot i couldn't do a long trip as i wanna but at least i could see many place to see for now. Wanted share with you guys. See you !
Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

I'll bet the parking brake on the PCX can come in handy when having to travel on ferry boats going from the mainland to an island. Sometimes the boats can stop quickly and cause the bikes and scooters to roll off their stands unless you are attentive and are already sitting on the machine. 8)
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

That's GREAT! nice pictures people.

About trusting your stand on a farry o_O not on the great lakes :lol:
megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

PCX150Rider wrote:
Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

I'll bet the parking brake on the PCX can come in handy when having to travel on ferry boats going from the mainland to an island. Sometimes the boats can stop quickly and cause the bikes and scooters to roll off their stands unless you are attentive and are already sitting on the machine. 8)
The Honda Pcx versions have not parking brake option in Turkey. İ just should trust the moto itself. i parked it enough good or i was just lucky.. all ship trip long i prayed being honest.. :lol:
megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

homie wrote:That's GREAT! nice pictures people.

About trusting your stand on a farry o_O not on the great lakes :lol:

yea :D :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

PCX150Rider, not sure if this SS was a 396 or not. I just backed the scoot in between the two when the Police showed up. Damn! What timing! :x He parked his SUV close by and watched me. I smiled and quickly took my photos then left the scene. Glad I got what I got and Not a Ticket!! The muscle car owners were probably on the beach or having cocktails on the upper deck of the restaurant. Probably watching me too :D
Funny, the first deposit I put down on a car was for a 1969 Chevelle SS. 396 V8 4barrel in Rally Green with dual wide white stripes. My sis had just bought a Camaro a week before so the salesman was kind and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Fifty bucks held the car till I could get bank business done. Long story short, that deal fell apart as soon as my Dad got involved. He drove me back to the dealer and he got my deposit back. He said it was tooo much car (muscle :D ) to drive as a newbie driver's First car. Man was I angry, I cried, I stomped and didn't talk to him for days! How could you!! Sigh...I'll never forget that.
Back in the day I really really wanted a Goat! A Pontiac GTO. I knew my Dad would nix that and I thought I'd get my way with the SS. What did I know, I was a punky kid! No foolin' Dad :| So I drove my friend's 1966 instead. Loved it!

@ Scott, thanks! that mural was just completed last week. That dude needs a ride :lol:

@ homie, car owners not around. This was a party day and I bet that's what they were doing :D