Today's Quick Pic

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Today's Quick Pic

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ That! Can't be Real....really? Can it?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

I'm sure it is, animal print red boxer shorts and all... no lawyers no problem :)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

No, not today. Actually taken yesterday. Today's weather back to normal, gusty winds with flooding rain :x

So, I will gaze upon these photos taken in Great River. You can see our storm(s) approaching squeezing out our Blue Skies Up Above.

"Clouds to the Left of Me, Blue Skies to the Right...here I Am, Stuck in the Middle with Both!"
Temp at the time was 55 degrees. WN not with me. This was not a planned camera shoot. It was a bank run detoured :D

Tomorrow promises to be a brighter and warmer day. Cheers, and may the Sun be with Ya'll :P
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (202.86 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (84.77 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (90.55 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (120.73 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Samsung's Galaxy S6 phone Rocks!!
Takes photos like you were there!
Wait! I was :lol:
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

That's a nice place in the summer I bet plus you once road out on the dock. I think I saw you do that and thought you a bit of a daredevil. It's been raining here for days... April showers bring May Flowers.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

The Dock I rode onto was in Bay Shore. I was being watched Very Closely by beach Security. I didn't give a hoot! I got some great shots that day! Folks were parked in the lot watching. I was their movie for the day :D

As far as stinkin' April Showers? Indeed, good for nature, me? Not so much.
My allergies will be kicking in soon. Arg! Saw a dusting of pollen the other day on the truck's windshield.
"Only the Beginning....."

Are you familiar with Great River or the area homie? We do have many lovely spots. Getting to them without being killed is the challenge. Whoa.....distress way (that's expressway folks said in Noo Yawk Tawk) 8)
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

WhiteNoise wrote:^^ That! Can't be Real....really? Can it?
I am pretty sure it is. I got it off a Facebook page called TIT - This Is Thailand

Although I have not seen the exact thing, that type of scene is not too abnormal.

After all, when city workers ride around Bangkok like this, it kind of puts the other pic in perspective. I took this pic at the foot of my street.
City Workers Travel 2014 12 30 Crop_750x1200.jpg
City Workers Travel 2014 12 30 Crop_750x1200.jpg (171.55 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Now that's Today's Quick Pic! Taken right on the street where you live! Wow, crazy stuff. I mean C R A Z Y! With my luck and If I did something like that! Why I'd probably get real hurt or worse. I guess that's what amazes me so. The way they "pile on!"
Be careful kram, you're road world seems mighty dangerous
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

I just noticed this ..... the guy on the motorcycle/scooter is either texting on his phone or reading some sort of phone sized document while riding with just his right hand on the grip. o_O :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

He's playing Pokemon
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

WhiteNoise wrote:No, not today. Actually taken yesterday. Today's weather back to normal, gusty winds with flooding rain :x

So, I will gaze upon these photos taken in Great River. You can see our storm(s) approaching squeezing out our Blue Skies Up Above.

"Clouds to the Left of Me, Blue Skies to the Right...here I Am, Stuck in the Middle with Both!"
Temp at the time was 55 degrees. WN not with me. This was not a planned camera shoot. It was a bank run detoured :D

Tomorrow promises to be a brighter and warmer day. Cheers, and may the Sun be with Ya'll :P
Long Island waking up after a long dismal winter. I had a teacher tell us in school that the position of Long Island and the Northeasterly winds swept the country's bad weather right through LI. Don't know if that's true , but gave me a reason to head to the sun belt (Florida) .Never regretted it.However cant beat the quaint and historic villages on the north shore.
alx123
Bangkok Rider
Bangkok Rider
Year: 2016
Color: Fast White

Post by alx123 »

Lemme add to Kram's Thai unique photos..

screen-grabbed from my action camera this afternoon..

She was like "No big deal, it's just a door, I got this".. :D
Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet...
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Today's quick pic on a scooter forum : ......please circle the scooter that's in your photo.
Need cool scenic photos without scooters? ......go to bing images. Type in your desired location or subject.
Lotta pro photographers there.
Just sayin'
Fish
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

It's fun to go back and look them... here is one of my favorites :lol:

BOOTED by the city for a parking violation
Attachments
IMG-20111026-01380.jpg
IMG-20111026-01380.jpg (166.28 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Here's another almost picture of a scooter.....'cept for the passing car.
A fav. of mine.
FishImage
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

fish
:lol: This part:"please circle the scooter that's in your photo." I laughed out loud at that!
But wait...What's the matter fish, you couldn't See my White Scoot across the water? Too much White for ya? It's those damn Big Boats I tell ya! WN's lost in the mix! I should have thrown a hi viz circle round her, make her Pop! :lol:
I told ya, I got a kick outta that "circle" bit (clever).

Okay, what I'm Just sayin' is: This thread is called Today's Quick Pic. That I Purposely titled that way. Any decent and respectful photo of anything is acceptable. Yes this is a scooter forum but I like to look at what other folks come across on their daily travels through life. There is more "to look at out there" than scooters, so if You happen to see something extraordinary or to your fancy, please take a pic and share it. Shoot, you can even Circle yer favorite objects(s) :lol:

All's good and You already know that I enjoy looking at your photos, maybe you will enjoy some of ours? Scoots or No scoots, that is choice

Oh and Bing, great photos. Glad you brought that up. I shall go entertain myself now with a few before turning in. Happy zzz's to all.
G'Night fish, G'Night WN ;)
alx123
Bangkok Rider
Bangkok Rider
Year: 2016
Color: Fast White

Post by alx123 »

fish wrote:Today's quick pic on a scooter forum : ......please circle the scooter that's in your photo.
Need cool scenic photos without scooters? ......go to bing images. Type in your desired location or subject.
Lotta pro photographers there.
Just sayin'
Fish

there you go, fixed it for ya..

;)
Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet...
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

FYI - this is a 2012 Kymco LIKE200iLX - the all new 2017 LIKE150 is coming to USA in Sept 2017, with interactive dash board coming in the spring of 2018

In the video - the fellow is riding the all-new LIKE scooter
Fish
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Gadgets and Gizmo's. Interesting?
I guess you have to like the "Like" to buy n ride that Like. Bit of a play on word there (weak humor is what that is) :lol:
Personally, I don't care for all that electronic stuff but it def is an eye opener as to where the scooter dash is going.
I pass fish. I like your sky blue n white ;) That rocks!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

So yesterday (Saturday), I attended my Niece's child's Communion after Celebration, a wedding-like party if you will, in their backyard. No band or DJ (boo) but a boom box cd player. There was a bouncy house set-up on the lawn for the kids to beat each other up in and topple it over (almost climbed in meself but adults eyes were fixed on it (bah! spoiler's!).
A magician entertained those inside the house, a cotton candy machine was on the driveway along with a Portable Outhouse. There was a corner of the back that was designated to an elaborate combo swingset with fort. Alongside in the same area was a jungle gym and the coolest swing - around teeter-totter I ever saw! I wanted on that thing but ya can't get seated with 30 kids waiting their turn!

Dangit! Someone's at the door!
Here take a look at this, I'll be right back (I hope :roll: )
IMG951614.jpg
IMG951614.jpg (175.43 KiB) Viewed 1336 times