Dkazzed's Adventures

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

dkazzed
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: N/A

Dkazzed's Adventures

Post by dkazzed »

Thought I'd share my adventures above and beyond my mundane commutes.

So after going three weeks without riding between tire blowouts and snowfall, I've gone scoot crazy in the past week and a bit putting 500km on the Vino 125. The highlight of the week was going on a ride last Saturday up Westside Road to La Casa in the Kelowna area. Not a very long one, but it was lovely.

Route: https://goo.gl/maps/bjbgxw5fN662

Mostly a lean left-right-left-right affair.

Some friendly creatures along the way.

Was more concerned about any sand on the roads from the snow a few weeks prior so I took corners a bit slow. I think this is a brine route but you never know...

Final destination, La Casa. Sat down and reflected for awhile. It was so quiet I could hear people talking several hundred metres away out of sight. La Casa was originally marketed as a resort where investors could buy properties and have the management company do vacation rentals, but 450 people chose to call La Casa home year round.

2015 Honda CB300F ABS
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: Dkazzed's Adventures

Post by honkerman »

wow. What lovely vistas. I love a good waterfront ride. There's some great roads along the Conestoga, Juniata, Susquehanna and other rivers here in PA, and then up along the Hudson in NY State...and through the lake country, and along the Westfield and Housatonic rivers in Massachusetts...some of the ponds and lakes in the Berkshires are breathtaking...Now I wish I could go for a ride...
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)