Woolley's PCX

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: Woolley's PCX

Post by gn2 »

If you were to avoid riding on salty roads where I live you would lose more than a third of the year.
Given that my house is about five hundred feet from the sea there's salt in the air all year round.
My PCX only cost £2270 so if it gets a bit furry what the heck, it might knock a couple of hundred quid off the resale value but it won't affect how it runs.
It's not as if it's a piece of expensive classic Italian exotica...

Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
rich666
Regular User
Regular User

Post by rich666 »

That a db1sr? :roll: :geek:
I love Bimota bikes the YB9 is Seriously sweeet! :D
it tastes like...Eagle!
louthepoo
Regular User
Regular User

Post by louthepoo »

Woolley wrote:Its about £100, but Honda paid for my first one. Yeah it is cheaper, theres more scooters in the UK on L plates than there isnt. If it comes to me not buying a car, then ill do it so i can take my girlfriend on the back. Isnt there anywhere you can park your PCX for free nearby? Ive never paid for parking for my PCX. Even in city centres.
Honda paid for your CBT?? is that Brindley Honda in wolves? I live in wolves and have been looking at getting a PCX after a year riding on a kymco 50 as i didnt need to do the CBT for that. If Honda pay for the CBT its a done deal!
whats the company you did your CBT with? and would you recommend them? its at Dunstall by the look of your pics!

cheers, Lou
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

louthepoo wrote:
Woolley wrote:Its about £100, but Honda paid for my first one. Yeah it is cheaper, theres more scooters in the UK on L plates than there isnt. If it comes to me not buying a car, then ill do it so i can take my girlfriend on the back. Isnt there anywhere you can park your PCX for free nearby? Ive never paid for parking for my PCX. Even in city centres.
Honda paid for your CBT?? is that Brindley Honda in wolves? I live in wolves and have been looking at getting a PCX after a year riding on a kymco 50 as i didnt need to do the CBT for that. If Honda pay for the CBT its a done deal!
whats the company you did your CBT with? and would you recommend them? its at Dunstall by the look of your pics!

cheers, Lou
yeah it was at dunstall, just round the corner from the honda garage. The company seemed fine to me, but i dont have anything to compare it to. Friendly guys though, had a laugh. You could always just buy my PCX off me if your from round Wolverhampton, im in Penn. Im selling it cus i hardly use it, had it just under a year so still got warranty left.
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=291

Im open to offers!
ImageImage ImageImage Image
louthepoo
Regular User
Regular User

Post by louthepoo »

Woolley wrote:
louthepoo wrote:

cheers, Lou
yeah it was at dunstall, just round the corner from the honda garage. The company seemed fine to me, but i dont have anything to compare it to. Friendly guys though, had a laugh. You could always just buy my PCX off me if your from round Wolverhampton, im in Penn. Im selling it cus i hardly use it, had it just under a year so still got warranty left.
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=291

Im open to offers!
I was after a black one but if the price is right I don't care :) I was looking at honda finance as I haven't got the cash, what's the best price you can do? Pm me if you don't want to discuss it on here, cheers
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

louthepoo wrote:I was after a black one but if the price is right I don't care :) I was looking at honda finance as I haven't got the cash, what's the best price you can do? Pm me if you don't want to discuss it on here, cheers
PM'd
ImageImage ImageImage Image