Screen Vinyl / Decal

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: Screen Vinyl / Decal

Post by kramnala58 »

jojo87 wrote:Is there a name for them at all? something I can search for..
Here is the shop I got all my add-on plastics from. I have no idea if they ship. In their 'Search' bar, enter PCX Front Mask. There are a few different ones.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus

Post by kramnala58 »

WhiteNoise wrote:Bike is looking awesome Kram, and just when I thought you were done accessorizing BOOM! You bring on some more!
I don't think I have put anything on White Lightning for about 2 years. I thought I had posted some of the pics under my "Before and After" thread, but maybe not.
WhiteNoise wrote:About those two round gadgets under the exhaust, besides decoration do they serve a safety purpose? Like in a right side fall?
It is one piece. I put it on because I like the looks, but is does serve to help prevent the exhaust from collapsing in case in is laid down.
WhiteNoise wrote:I've Always liked your seat, where did you get it (I know it was local to you but...) would I be able to order it online for a 2015?
No idea of they ship overseas, but they make seats by the hundreds for re-sellers. I believe PowerbyPCX may get them from this shop, but I am not 100% certain about that. You will need to open the link in a browser that has a translate option as it is in Thai.

http://www.noiwatdan.com/index.php?opti ... e&Itemid=1
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus

Post by kramnala58 »

kramnala58 wrote:
jojo87 wrote:Is there a name for them at all? something I can search for..
Here is the shop I got all my add-on plastics from. I have no idea if they ship. In their 'Search' bar, enter PCX Front Mask. There are a few different ones.
Oops, I forgot to include the link. Here it is.

http://www.madmax-bangkok.com/
waspmike
Regular User
Regular User

Post by waspmike »

^ You know he moved from Soi 77 to out by the Eastern outer ring road?