Why no SH300i forum on here?

General Honda SH300i or SH150i chat, questions, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Mister Paul
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Re: Why no SH300i forum on here?

Post by Mister Paul »

Daguang wrote:SH300i is a perfect scooter for commute, but not better than Forza 300, pls. And, it's only popular in Europe....
I've owned both, and would say that it's better. It's quicker, handles far better, is much better around town. The only thing I was concerned about was comfort on long journeys, but it's not an issue for me. I find myself wanting to change position far less than I did on the Forza. You can sit up and beg or if you want a more relaxed position just move your feet forward an poke your toes out to the sides a bit.

Oh, and get on a windy motorway with a 300 Forza and you'll struggle to stay in a straight line. Not so with the SH.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gn2 wrote:The UK is comprised of two countries, one principality and one province.

Don't complicate things :D
dick the den
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: white

Post by dick the den »

Mister Paul wrote:It's a better scoot than the Forza 300. Is there any reason why it's not included on this site?
If you look up maxi-muppets forum,you will find that any scooter is welcomed. :)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Everything is subjective. What one person considers great in their eyes may not be so great in someone else's eyes. However, on this forum it is PCX and Forza territory, so they are better in the members eyes than other scooters. I am sure that if you found a forum that promotes the SH300i it will be considered the best scooter to them.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Mister Paul
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Post by Mister Paul »

dick the den wrote:
Mister Paul wrote:It's a better scoot than the Forza 300. Is there any reason why it's not included on this site?
If you look up maxi-muppets forum,you will find that any scooter is welcomed. :)
Yup, I'm on there. Not many SH owners, probably because they only brought the 300 back to the UK a couple of years ago.

The only busy SH forum is Italian. It's useful, but Google translate can cause some issues.
Symcity

Post by Symcity »

Sorry made some errors refer to next post
Last edited by Symcity on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symcity

Post by Symcity »

Mister Paul wrote:Yup, I'm on there. Not many SH owners, probably because they only brought the 300 back to the UK a couple of years ago.
The original sh300i was built from 2007 until 2010 then a revamped model from 2011 until 2014 the current model was launched in 2015 - I see this forum now has a dedicated sh300i section - and yes I too deem the sh300i to be a better scooter than a forza 300
horobags
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017
Color: white

Post by horobags »

From another sh 300 owner, I prefer the sh 300 to the forza. Which means its better than the Forza,,, for me!!
Others might prefer the Forza but I like the big wheels which soak up the crap road conditions in England, I like the low floor,easy to mount,and a perfect riding position for me (dodgy knee/hip). It is much more fun to ride than it looks and handling is exellent.
We all think our own bike is the best, because we all want different things out of biking/scootering.
Forza v sh300?? both exellent scooters and both deserve their own section on this forum. ;)
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

SH300 is awesome scoot. Handles like a motorbike, goes like one too straight out of the box.
Robbie
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2011
Color: Grey

Post by Robbie »

I know it's off topic, but the UK is most definitely a country. You don't get English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish passports, but UK passports.

England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not listed individually in the International Organisation for Standardisation list of countries and shouldn't strictly be considered countries in their own right.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Robbie wrote:I know it's off topic, but the UK is most definitely a country. You don't get English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish passports, but UK passports.

England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not listed individually in the International Organisation for Standardisation list of countries and shouldn't strictly be considered countries in their own right.

:roll:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Robbie, please let's Not go there. Scooter forum rules, check them out.
Peace and love to all .... all over the globe.
Remember, "He Ain't Heavy, He's (your) My Brother" ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You