Stainless Exhausts for the Forza 125....

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Baz
Year: '15 Forza 125
Color: Silver

Stainless Exhausts for the Forza 125....

Post by Baz »

Once this winter's out the way, I'll be wanting to replace my standard exhaust with something made from stainless steel, as I'm certain that the standard pipe is going to be hideously rusty by this time.

I'm less concerned about power increases, or making lots of noise, and more interested in something of decent quality.

The Akrapovic pipe seems very expensive, but is it well built and able to withstand winter roads?

What about the various other pipes available? Ideally I'm looking for good value, but good quality is most important.

Any experiences shared, would be greatly appreciated.
2015 Honda Forza 125
Moondust Silver Metallic
Genuine Heated Grips
Colour Coded Topbox
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: Stainless Exhausts for the Forza 125....

Post by you you »

Baz wrote:Once this winter's out the way, I'll be wanting to replace my standard exhaust with something made from stainless steel, as I'm certain that the standard pipe is going to be hideously rusty by this time.

I'm less concerned about power increases, or making lots of noise, and more interested in something of decent quality.

The Akrapovic pipe seems very expensive, but is it well built and able to withstand winter roads?

What about the various other pipes available? Ideally I'm looking for good value, but good quality is most important.

Any experiences shared, would be greatly appreciated.

Can't you clean up and paint the original, or is it too far gone?
Baz
Year: '15 Forza 125
Color: Silver

Re: Stainless Exhausts for the Forza 125....

Post by Baz »

That's an option obviously....But it would only rust again eventually, and I just hate looking at it!

A quality stainless pipe would be my preferred solution.
2015 Honda Forza 125
Moondust Silver Metallic
Genuine Heated Grips
Colour Coded Topbox