The Honda PCX / Honda Forza / SH Forums

Your predominant source of information for the Honda PCX 125, Honda PCX ESP, Honda PCX 150, and Forza. Now featuring a SH300i / SH150i subforum!
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:20 am 

Year: 2013 125 Esp
Color: white
Dear all while browsing on the forum I have noticed that in some cases pictures are no longer visible.... is it by any chances an issue just concerning myself with some odd set upp that I have on my internet browser or is a common shared issue

tks for the response

G

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 am 
Regular User
Regular User

Year: 2013/2016
Color: Black/Red
gauss80 wrote:
Dear all while browsing on the forum I have noticed that in some cases pictures are no longer visible.... is it by any chances an issue just concerning myself with some odd set upp that I have on my internet browser or is a common shared issue

tks for the response

G

More than likely they were hosted on Photobucket, which used to be free. Now PB is forcing a payment to use their site or you don't get to see any pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 am 
Prestige
Prestige

Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White
It's true, Photobucket is holding embed images hostage for a fee after years of unsuspecting citizens used their storage. Effectively destroying forum archives and precious tutorials everywhere they are the most hated photo hosting service on the planet. Don't use third party free photo storage services unless you have a contract agreement. Biggest scam on the net :x

PCX Whisperers: maddiedog- dem0nk1d- waspmike- dasshreddar- GN- sendler2112- honkerman- DAB- BPT7594- Oyabun- silverantec- chicaboo- ThailandPCX- Dragon_uk- TrumpMAGA- k2apache6.0- pcx power-full- JaeMelo- markgj- Techno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Unless I read something incorrectly, we may just as well use the hosting provided by this site; as I understand it, there are no restrictions on amount of storage used, and they allow bigger pixel dimensions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:40 pm 

Year: 2013 125 Esp
Color: white
cool at least there is nothing wrong with my laptop... then this means that a lot of nice tutorial that were nicely prepared by forumers are lost....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:30 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

gauss80 wrote:
cool at least there is nothing wrong with my laptop... then this means that a lot of nice tutorial that were nicely prepared by forumers are lost....

I think most of the "good stuff" exists in video form - which can be found on YouTube. Our "Homie" has put an incredible amount of effort into producing top-quality stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 pm 
Prestige
Prestige

Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White
TheMaverick wrote:
gauss80 wrote:

I think most of the "good stuff" exists in video form - which can be found on YouTube. Our "Homie" has put an incredible amount of effort into producing top-quality stuff.
I wouldn't say top quality :lol: but useful enough if you need to do a full service on your own. Yes many classic forum pictorial tutorials are lost unless the poster pays Photobucket to unlock their accounts. I heard its like 400.00 a year.... crazy!

Last edited by homie on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:47 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

homie wrote:
TheMaverick wrote:
gauss80 wrote:

I wouldn't say top quality :lol: but useful enough if you need to do a full service on your own.

And he's modest too!