Honda PCX Manual's

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your PCX. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

pony

Re: Honda PCX Manual

Post by pony »

davidp wrote:EddieC and Woozy-UK exchanged emails on removing plastic parts..any chance I can be copied in please EddieC?
Me too, i would love to know how to remove the panels, plus i want to adjust the headlights as they are shining to high. It says in the manual to adjust a screw, but i dont have a clue where the screw is?
Pony
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

You got it David. Ill b back home tomorrow and will send the pics your way.
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

Pony- sorry, just saw your post now... I will send the info your way too! Just won't be back home until tomorrow :)
pony

Post by pony »

Good old EddieC
Pony
TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TC3 »

Eddie any chance I could have the same info about removing the panels? Would much appreciate it
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

You got it. Just give me till tomorrow. At work now :).
TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TC3 »

Cheers :-)
Silverbullit

Post by Silverbullit »

I purchased my new PCX this week and love it. Complements my wife's Elite 110 nicely.
I am looking forward to doing most of my own maintenance and would appreciate any helpful information or materials.
Thanks!
Why did I touch that

Post by Why did I touch that »

is there a way someone could pm me said service maneul cheers
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

It's not the service manual. What I have been sending has been pictures of how to dissassemble the scooter. If you would like I could send you the same information though most of it is already available in the how tos both maddiedog and I have posted.

I do have a hard copy of the service manual, so PM me if you have any specific questions and I could send you some pictures under fair use. There is no digital copy of the service manual to my knowledge, and sharing the entire manual would be illegal. I got my copy directly from helm for $55 shipped. An investment that is very much worth it and it's always nice to have something bound that doesn't require batteries or a wall outlet to read :lol:
Why did I touch that

Post by Why did I touch that »

do you have a link where to get a copy from cheers
wallacem
Year: 2011
Color: white

Post by wallacem »

Maddiedog, where did you get your service manual? I need instructions to take out the headlight assembly. I want to try to install lights in the other four cavaties in the assembly meant to carry lights, but left off in the USA models. Also, have you tried this? Wallacem in Warner Robis, Ga email address: wallacem_2001@yahoo.com
Firedawg61

Post by Firedawg61 »

:D Thank you for the on-line manual posts. I am new to this forum having just bought a new 2011 Honda PCX. Needed to know how to remove the rear carrier cover and the manual showed how!! Appreciate your assistance and will be checking this forum frequently. Thank you!!
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Why did I touch that - Eddie just said we can't post the service manual, that would be illegal. He's right. We can't post it anyways, no digital copy exists. Please buy it from Helm Inc at the link below.

Wallacem - I got it directly from Helm Inc, here: http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.as ... itemtype=N. A few people have found them on Ebay, Amazon, etc used for cheaper. Since you're in GA, PM me if you want to stop by my office in Atlanta, I'll let you borrow mine.

Firedawg - I assume you mean the posts from the rest of how-to... You're welcome. :)
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

I found this on club pcx.

Hi everybody,
Just joined the forum, my first contribution
this is the link of Honda WW125S (PCX125i) http://www.mediafire.com/?d4i9zi14spmvfu4
2010 Serice Manual full total 412 pages 38mb,
but the problem is : It's in Vietnamese (my country)
but hoping that you can use the pictures, wiring diagram,.etc.. ;)
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

Nice find!
wallacem
Color: white

Post by wallacem »

EddieC, I would appreciate help with removing the plastic also. I can't find the way to PM, so here is my email address. thanks in advance, Wallacem in Georgia wallacem_2001@yahoo.com
omarc

Post by omarc »

Dear EddieC, last week I had a small accident with my Honda PCX. The end result is that the left side of the PCX is completely scratched. Infact the dealer told me that the only solution is to order some new parts. However they re asking for €320 to remove the panels and assemble the new ones. Can you please provide me with the material you mentioned earlier on in this block? Thanks in advance for your kind help :)
trietjebietje

Post by trietjebietje »

The file seems to be currently set to private for downloading ... :|
Alibally wrote:I found this on club pcx.

Hi everybody,
Just joined the forum, my first contribution
this is the link of Honda WW125S (PCX125i) http://www.mediafire.com/?d4i9zi14spmvfu4
2010 Serice Manual full total 412 pages 38mb,
but the problem is : It's in Vietnamese (my country)
but hoping that you can use the pictures, wiring diagram,.etc.. ;)
Bulloween

Post by Bulloween »

Hi guys, I already bought an PCX and I'm deeply in love with it. I'm kind of a mechanical guy so I can repair or set-up my bigger Hondas in my garage (CBR 1000 RR, CBR 1100 XX, XL 700 V). I wan't to take care my new baby by myself. So I need that manual. If someone kind enough to help me I will be greatful. Cheers.