Honda PCX Manual's

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your PCX. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Honda PCX Manual

Post by EddieC »

The honda service manual is available from Helm Inc. for under $50. Great investment. Or, if you need help, start a new thread, and people with manuals (and others) will always chime in.
knightrider

Post by knightrider »

Thanks EddieC. They want over 100 bucks to send to UK, so my bro is ordering it and then he can bring it back with him as a xmas present. I can't wait to get it :P
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

knightrider wrote:Thanks EddieC. They want over 100 bucks to send to UK, so my bro is ordering it and then he can bring it back with him as a xmas present. I can't wait to get it :P

Get one for me too
omarc

Post by omarc »

Don't you think that it is a bit far expensive? Unfortunately, it is no possible to find it scanned or pdf online!!!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

omarc wrote:Don't you think that it is a bit far expensive? Unfortunately, it is no possible to find it scanned or pdf online!!!

Just bought one for £24 delivered from North America
loudgonzo

Post by loudgonzo »

I received manual yesterday, ordered from here. $25

http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/ma ... 150/Detail
knightrider

Post by knightrider »

OK the Helm website sucks. I tried to order the manual online twice (after my bro in US also failed twice), and had to ring up. On the other hand I did speak to a rather cute sounding US chick, and now the manual is on the way to my bro in US, who won't charge me 100 bucks like Helm wanted for sending to UK. The reason I'm really keen to get the manual - 2 days after my partner having this scooter I went to the dealer and got one for me. 5p a mile on the petrol. Just can't believe how smooth they run and how fuel efficient they are. Both the scooters are matching white, both with givi E370tech top boxes and screens (the transparent medium height ones) but we did stop at matching his and hers jackets. Will try and post some pics when have time :) In my opinion it should be easier to get hold of a manual. This was supposed to be the most sold scooter in Europe last year... I've already seen 'her's' in pieces when I had a thatcham approved alarm fitted to it. At least I know how to the fairing off already then :)
C-Note
Regular User
Regular User

Post by C-Note »

You can get a manual here for a PCX 125. A little pricey but worth it.
http://www.repairmanual.com/online/offi ... l-61kwn00/
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

Anyone has any repair shop manual info regarding coolant change?
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Honda PCX Manual

Post by Alibally »

loudgonzo wrote:I received manual yesterday, ordered from here. $25

FritzPinguin
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 PCX150
Color: Red

Post by FritzPinguin »

Thanks for the link, I just ordered the manual (25$ + 12$ Shipping to Thailand). Fingers crossed ;)
Bike history: Germany: Staiger 50cc 2-stroke, BMW 250 (from 1952, my age), Honda Dax ST70, Honda CB 125 (Twin), Honda CB 750, Kawa Z400j
Thailand: Kawa Zephyr 400, Honda Wave 110 S, Kawa ZX130, PCX 150 (as far as I can remember)
brains_t
Regular User
Regular User

Post by brains_t »

FritzPinguin wrote:
Thanks for the link, I just ordered the manual (25$ + 12$ Shipping to Thailand). Fingers crossed ;)
You should be okay, took 12 days to deliver to UK
FritzPinguin
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 PCX150
Color: Red

Post by FritzPinguin »

brains_t wrote:
FritzPinguin wrote:
You should be okay, took 12 days to deliver to UK
And it just arrived here this minute! Perfect! Now I got a lot to read at bedtime... :D
Bike history: Germany: Staiger 50cc 2-stroke, BMW 250 (from 1952, my age), Honda Dax ST70, Honda CB 125 (Twin), Honda CB 750, Kawa Z400j
Thailand: Kawa Zephyr 400, Honda Wave 110 S, Kawa ZX130, PCX 150 (as far as I can remember)
Ishida

Post by Ishida »

maddiedog wrote:Attached are the instructional manual for the PCX and an exploded parts diagram of the PCX.

These are publicly available documents, provided for free with the scooter.

We do not have any sort of repair manual publicly available, and posting one would violate copyright law. :(
These files are from the PCX 125..

Does anyone have it for the 150?
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I bought my wife a 2013 PCX150 in Candy Rosy Red. She just dropped it. Anyone know how to replace the Front Cover? I ordered one for a 2011 of the same color, with the same color code, so hopefully it will match. Now I just need to figure out how to get the old one off. By the way, Maddiedog, I live about 10 minutes from your house, though I have never been there. Would you be adverse to helping if I need some help?
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Don't bother, she'll only do it again.
Bodge it with some glass fibre and resin or similar.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Mel46 wrote:I bought my wife a 2013 PCX150 in Candy Rosy Red. She just dropped it. Anyone know how to replace the Front Cover? I ordered one for a 2011 of the same color, with the same color code, so hopefully it will match. Now I just need to figure out how to get the old one off. By the way, Maddiedog, I live about 10 minutes from your house, though I have never been there. Would you be adverse to helping if I need some help?
Certainly, send me a PM and I'll help you out. ;)

Front cover replacement is easy enough -- lots of tupperware has to come off first though.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

For some reason the PM feature is turned off for me. I guess I don't participate enough. I've never heard of a site having that restriction, but that was the message I got.

I just got notice that the part is on its way. Meanwhile I hid the bang ups with some red model paint. It doesn't match exactly but I can't find any site that has touch up paint. I would love to got some touch up paint for the other places that were scraped in the fall.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

I have PMs disabled for anyone for anyone with under 15 posts (it says so in the forum rules). It's to prevent spammers from creating accounts and sending spam via PM. Post more! :P

I've had trouble finding touch-up paint also. I've seen some on Amazon, but it's way overpriced. I ended up using some generic stuff from Autozone to touch up the scratches on my Silverwing. It's not perfect, but better than nothing.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

Good idea on the anti spam measures. Well I have spent quite awhile looking on the web for touch up paint but no luck so far. I'm not giving up yet though. It seems to me that if a bike in certain colors has been out as long as these have, someone should have touch up paint for them by now.

By the way, what kind of dog is yours, maddiedog? It looks cute. We have 3 Jack Russell Terriers. I'm going to see if I can attach a picture of one of them, as well as a picture of our bikes stored in the basement for the winter. Had a time getting the Burgman 400 thru the door, but the little PCX150 just drives right in. I think that thing is one of the cutest scooters I have seen in a long time.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150