It must be the Weather

General Honda Forza 125 chat, questions about the Forza 125, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Spaguar
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2018 Forza 125
Color: Silver/Pacific

It must be the Weather

Post by Spaguar »

There are some crazy days...
Riding to work, on a high speed corner I was doing some 95 km/h on the inside lane. Suddenly a supersport biker rode an 1/2 inch outside my handle bar. I almost fell of the sheer sound blast, let alone the physical near miss. Stopping at the next traffic light I gave him a "look" and he just laughed back.
On the way back home a lady in a car just cut me off from a roundabout. I always count on that so I let her go by and just signaled a no-no later on.
I try not to get upset but when you are on a motorbike you have to pay double the attention to all other drivers/riders then your own.
And there are some days when people drive like crazy.
Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
ImageImageImage
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: It must be the Weather

Post by Mel46 »

Yesterday my wife was driving our cage when this crazy "kid" (we have no real idea of his age but he was younger than either of us) pulled out of a side street on a 49cc moped and pulled right in front of her. She hit the brakes and the horn, and it was "game-on" from then on.

That idiot slowed traffic to a stop by going back and forth between lanes at 5 mph. Then he pulled directly in front of my wife's car, gave her the finger and stopped dead. He sat there cussing at her until the light went from green to red to green again. Then, with the turn light being red, he darted across 3 lanes into the left turn lane and turned left on red, in front of other oncoming traffic!

We have a newly installed, cheap, dash-cam so it was picked up on the camera...most of it. The default on the camera was to turn itself off when the car stops, which that once the car had been stopped by that idiot the camera turned itself off. Then it started another file when the car started rolling again. (What can I say. The instructions were in Chinese. I don't read Chinese.)

However, I did get some pretty good footage of that idiot giving my wife the finger while weaving in front of her at less than 5 mph, but it is an .avi file that my Samsung tablet can't read. I had to download it to her Apple laptop to view it. Some people are stupid and arrogant.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers