Hello ordering my Forza today

General Honda Forza 125 chat, questions about the Forza 125, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Forza Graham
Year: 2015
Color: Silver

Hello ordering my Forza today

Post by Forza Graham »

Hi,

I will be ordering my Forza 125 this afternoon (Silver) after a test ride on Saturday.

The Forza did initially feel slow off the mark compared to my 4 year old SH125 but I'm putting that down to the increase in weight.
Once on the move it picked up well and even on the short test ride it seemed far more comfortable, with a great seat and a surprisingly good view from the rear view mirrors.
Although it's been out a while it was my first experience of the 'idling stop' which worked well and will obviously save petrol, whilst out on the scooter I got onto a major A road and found the scooter sat quite happily at an indicated 75mph some 10mph more than my current SH which is great as my daily commute takes me on the A40 and the extra top speed will allow me to keep up with the traffic more easily.

The screen is easily adjustable one-handed whilst on the move and it will offer a great deal of wind/rain protection raised to it's highest setting.

Pictures will obviously follow when I have picked the scooter up.

Looking forward to being part of the forum.

Graham.
Forza Graham
Year: 2015
Color: Silver

Re: Hello ordering my Forza today

Post by Forza Graham »

Well it's all ordered and barring a delivery truck break down it should be at the dealers Wednesday for me to collect Thursday afternoon.