Russell Daylong Seats

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

rdmstr

Russell Daylong Seats

Post by rdmstr »

Hello all - Had a chat last week with Jay at Russell Daylong Seats. We discussed a new seat for my Forza. He said they had done a seat for a Forza owner. Is there anyone on this forum with a Russell Daylong seat??
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Russell Daylong Seats

Post by homie »

Dude's been at it for a while... plenty of his work on display 8)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Russell ... 25#imgrc=_

I never heard of him until now THANKS!!!!
Attachments
RussellOnV-Strom_zps934342e6.jpg
RussellOnV-Strom_zps934342e6.jpg (66.17 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
MBMyer
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Post by MBMyer »

rdmstr wrote:Hello all - Had a chat last week with Jay at Russell Daylong Seats. We discussed a new seat for my Forza. He said they had done a seat for a Forza owner. Is there anyone on this forum with a Russell Daylong seat??
What’s his price for a Forza 300 saddle, and does he need a new seat pan to build on?

I had a Russell Day-Long on my '83 GL1200 and loved the thing. More importantly, the wife was much happier on it than on the stock seat's pillion.
Current ride: 2014 Forza bought new in mid-2015 with only 15K on the clock
Traded in: 2003 GL1800 with 152K and several IBA rides on the clock
6 other previous bikes
nearly 3/4 million miles logged
now just commuting instead of touring
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

MBMyer wrote:
rdmstr wrote:Hello all - Had a chat last week with Jay at Russell Daylong Seats. We discussed a new seat for my Forza. He said they had done a seat for a Forza owner. Is there anyone on this forum with a Russell Daylong seat??
What’s his price for a Forza 300 saddle, and does he need a new seat pan to build on?

Why don't you ask Jay/the vendor rather than us? It might yield better results...
rdmstr

Post by rdmstr »

MBMyer wrote:

I had a Russell Day-Long on my '83 GL1200 and loved the thing. More importantly, the wife was much happier on it than on the stock seat's pillion.
You send them your seat and they build the new seat on your base. The price is $625
rdmstr

Post by rdmstr »

you you wrote:
MBMyer wrote:

Why don't you ask Jay/the vendor rather than us? It might yield better results...
I'm thinking input from the guy that bought and rides on the seat would be useful.
fullmetalscooter

Post by fullmetalscooter »

Over on advrider and on the net I ve heard a few bad things about him. Long delays , shitty adtudite if you mail your seat in. People wanting despot back due to delays. That was a few years ago. If you re there in person it different . As to his seat there very good.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

rdmstr wrote:
MBMyer wrote:

You send them your seat and they build the new seat on your base. The price is $625

$625!!