Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

mjoa68
Year: 2015 PCX 150
Color: Grey/Silver

Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus

Post by mjoa68 »

Just wanted to share my experience with this cover as I found their standard Large size fits the Forza 300 pretty much perfectly. This is with no windshield or top case of any kind mounted mind you. I am considering a tall windshield and top box in the future but for now this thing fits perfect. Completely covers the bike without touching the ground anywhere. I'm sure it would still fit well enough with the Honda tall screen on. Might have to hook the front of the cover under the front fender, as opposed to under the front tire, but I'm hoping that might be workable.

I have to store my scoot outside year round so wanted something that was really going to keep the sun and rain (and pollen, bird crap etc.) off. I've only been using this the month or so I've had my Forza but seeing as I live on the Wet Coast of BC that's a pretty good test already. Survived quite a few all night rains here and the bike is bone dry in the morning. Maybe a bit of condensation under there but even that is minimized by the nice little moisture vent this cover has. And based on the fit and finish, and some other's reviews, I'm hoping to get a good few years of use out of this thing. It is quite pricey as covers go, but if I get at least 5 years of year round use out of the thing I'll be happy with what I paid for it.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a good all season cover that fits the stock Forza 300 perfectly I just wanted to share that the Large size of this one fits great.
https://dowcopowersports.com/guardian-w ... cle-cover/

(And no I'm not associated with Dowco in any way, just wanted to share my experience as I found the prospect of trying to order the right size of cover online a bit uncertain.)

Cheers,
Mike
Kompact
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus

Post by Kompact »

Appreciated, just wore out my flimsy Honda cover and have been looking for a quality replacement.