screen for sale

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

phantom309

screen for sale

Post by phantom309 »

i'm selling my honda tall screen £60 . an there is also the honda short screen as well £40 which was never used .. plus postage for both . as unsure what that will be ...but within reason could meet you somewhere for the sale ....i'm based near worcester...in the midlands .
having an adventure before dementia !!!!!!!
roger44
Year: 2015
Color: BLACK

Re: screen for sale

Post by roger44 »

I am about to buy the 125 and would be interested in the taller screen, I am local so could collect, but cant commit yet, as I dont have the scoot yet
phantom309

Post by phantom309 »

roger44 wrote:I am about to buy the 125 and would be interested in the taller screen, I am local so could collect, but cant commit yet, as I dont have the scoot yet
sorry , screen is for the 300...
having an adventure before dementia !!!!!!!
mjoa68
Year: 2015 PCX 150
Color: Grey/Silver

Post by mjoa68 »

phantom309 wrote:i'm selling my honda tall screen £60 . an there is also the honda short screen as well £40 which was never used .. plus postage for both . as unsure what that will be ...but within reason could meet you somewhere for the sale ....i'm based near worcester...in the midlands .
The stock short screen here in Canada is an ugly (IMO) clear. I'm assuming the one you have for sale is the dark tinted one I see in all the photos/videos I've seen from Europe. If that's correct, and you still have it and are willing to ship to Canada, I may be interested. Please let me know.