Anybody have a rear bracket on their Forza?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Anybody have a rear bracket on their Forza?

Post by Darth Emma »

I'm considering buying the rear bracket for my Forza.

I'd like to be able to strap things to the back. The rear bracket is about $100 (ouch). Has anybody purchased this bracket?

Anybody got the rear trunk (which is an additional $275 plus $25 for key cylinder and key body part)? I think it's crazy expensive to pay $400 (rear bracket plus trunk and key parts) for everything needed to put the OEM trunk on it.

I thought about just buying the rear bracket and using straps to hold stuff to it when I want to carry something. I don't think it should be too difficult to install myself. If any of you have experience putting a rear bracket or trunk on your Forza (OEM or after market), then I'd appreciate your thoughts and some pictures would be great.

(Right now I'm just using the back of the seat with a Rok straps which works ok.)

Thanks.
Rides 2014 Honda Forza, 2012 Honda Ruckus
meissinger
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Anybody have a rear bracket on their Forza?

Post by meissinger »

there are lots of options you could do if you don't want to spend that much for the top box.

Look at the accessory section of the PCX section and you'll see several brands of tank bags, tunnel bags, saddlebags, etc.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Darth Emma wrote:I'm considering buying the rear bracket for my Forza.

I'd like to be able to strap things to the back. The rear bracket is about $100 (ouch). Has anybody purchased this bracket?

Anybody got the rear trunk (which is an additional $275 plus $25 for key cylinder and key body part)? I think it's crazy expensive to pay $400 (rear bracket plus trunk and key parts) for everything needed to put the OEM trunk on it.

I thought about just buying the rear bracket and using straps to hold stuff to it when I want to carry something. I don't think it should be too difficult to install myself. If any of you have experience putting a rear bracket or trunk on your Forza (OEM or after market), then I'd appreciate your thoughts and some pictures would be great.

(Right now I'm just using the back of the seat with a Rok straps which works ok.)

Thanks.

Rucksack?
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

you you wrote:
Darth Emma wrote:I'm considering buying the rear bracket for my Forza.

Thanks.

Rucksack?
Rok Straps http://www.rokstraps.com/
Rides 2014 Honda Forza, 2012 Honda Ruckus