Cover for Forza

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Cover for Forza

Post by Darth Emma »

I'm currently using a sheet to keep the dust off my Forza, but it doesn't quite fit right and I'd like to get a nice soft cover. I want to use it to cover it in my garage and/or basement (I have a door in my basement, so I can store my Forza and Ruckus down there in winter), so I don't need a super duper weather-proof cover. I just need a nice dust cover.

Can anybody recommend one that will fit the Forza well?

I found this one on ebay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dust-Dirt-Proof ... 1111575048

Anybody know if that one is any good?
Rides 2014 Honda Forza, 2012 Honda Ruckus
jkhawaii
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Cover for Forza

Post by jkhawaii »

haha. I'm using a bed sheet to.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Earth, have you seen this one? Take a look & make sure to click "see larger images" to view different sizes on different size bikes/scoots. I do not have this cover, but thought it might suit your needs. BTW, I have purchased items here before and they're great to deal with ;) Good luck!
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/parts/clo ... cover.html
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I did type Darth, came up Earth, sorry 'bout that! Wanted to add that the cover I linked is waterproof too. Nice.
Me, I have a cover from Wally World (Walmart) size large I believe, for my PCX used as a dust cover. They may sell them online as well.
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

WhiteNoise wrote:I did type Darth, came up Earth, sorry 'bout that! Wanted to add that the cover I linked is waterproof too. Nice.
Me, I have a cover from Wally World (Walmart) size large I believe, for my PCX used as a dust cover. They may sell them online as well.
LOL. That rascally spell check!

Thanks for the link. I really just need a very light dust cover. It is garage kept, so I don't need a waterproof cover. I was hoping for just a soft flannel cover.

This Show Chrome Ultragard Dust Cover gets great reviews, but I can't find one in stock.
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14 ... =SLIsearch
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Darth Emma wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote:I did type Darth, came up Earth, sorry 'bout that! Wanted to add that the cover I linked is waterproof too. Nice.

Thanks for the link. I really just need a very light dust cover. It is garage kept, so I don't need a waterproof cover. I was hoping for just a soft flannel cover.

This Show Chrome Ultragard Dust Cover gets great reviews, but I can't find one in stock.

Can't you just use an old bedsheet?
~Cheap_Ride~
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ~Cheap_Ride~ »

burlap sack works nice
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

I'm using a bed sheet for now. It doesn't quite cover everything. But, I may just get a second one (cheapo) to cover the rest. However, I figured if I'm going to buy something, I might as well get a cover that fits the bike.

Burlap is kinda scratchy. I want to keep the paint nice!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Darth Emma wrote:I'm using a bed sheet for now. It doesn't quite cover everything. But, I may just get a second one (cheapo) to cover the rest. However, I figured if I'm going to buy something, I might as well get a cover that fits the bike.

Burlap is kinda scratchy. I want to keep the paint nice!

If I used a sheet it wouldn't keep the paint nice

I have three stupid scratchy cats :x
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Darth Emma wrote:

Darth (< :P Ha! Worked! Caught the rascal!)
Is this the one? http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/Sho ... 592576.htm
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

WhiteNoise wrote: Darth (< :P Ha! Worked! Caught the rascal!)
Is this the one? http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/Sho ... 592576.htm
Yes. Thank you for helping. I did find that cover, but that site does not say whether it is in stock. I've bought from them before with no trouble. Maybe I should take chance.

Thanks again.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Sure! :P I did notice that they have "live chat." Maybe you can find out if it's in stock that way, or call them? I didn't read anywhere about the covers inside fabric (soft?)
The Walmart cover is light weight, easy to use, covers the entire bike....and cost friendly. No lining. Just lightweight nylon. The tag in mine says Small. Note, I do have a PCX with med height screen and soft tail luggage and it fits great all around and down. Color is two shades navy & silver, vents (2?), and a sturdy secure strap w/quick release buckle. Great as a dust cover and so easy to put on/off. It even says front and back (inside) to help distinguish positioning it. :)
For anyone else interested here's Walmarts online MC Cover(s) page: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng ... se&ic=16_0
What size cover for the Forza? Medium or large? (this I do Not know. Big Daddy to PCX is Not in the house :( Good luck Darth!
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

WhiteNoise wrote:Sure! :P I did notice that they have "live chat." Maybe you can find out if it's in stock that way, or call them? I didn't read anywhere about the covers inside fabric (soft?)
The Walmart cover is light weight, easy to use, covers the entire bike....and cost friendly. No lining. Just lightweight nylon. The tag in mine says Small. Note, I do have a PCX with med height screen and soft tail luggage and it fits great all around and down. Color is two shades navy & silver, vents (2?), and a sturdy secure strap w/quick release buckle. Great as a dust cover and so easy to put on/off. It even says front and back (inside) to help distinguish positioning it. :)
For anyone else interested here's Walmarts online MC Cover(s) page: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng ... se&ic=16_0
What size cover for the Forza? Medium or large? (this I do Not know. Big Daddy to PCX is Not in the house :( Good luck Darth!

There are several on the Walmart link you sent. Which one of those covers do you have? Thanks.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

The one in blue and silver, (for my PCX) in size Small. Sorry, I can't attach the link right now. Will try later
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Better late than never, heh? "Small" size cover I have: http://www.walmart.com/ip/ADCO-Travel-M ... l/10913502
Forgot to mention that it comes with a zippered storage case as well. Good bang for the buck! 8)
Remember....Not waterproof.