water-bottle/drink holder?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

water-bottle/drink holder?

Post by Darth Emma »

I'm looking for a water-bottle/drink holder for my Forza. Have any of you found one that you can recommend?
Rides 2014 Honda Forza, 2012 Honda Ruckus
Shoe
Regular User
Regular User

Re: water-bottle/drink holder?

Post by Shoe »

I took 2 neoprene can holders, cut the bottom out of the top one, sewed them together and added a nylon strap with Velcro to fit over the handle bars.

Probably have a 1000 miles on thing. No chafing and somewhat easy to get to. Best of all... Free. 8)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Two words. Ram Mounts...as in www.rammount.com....a little expensive but great. I don't have the drink holder on my bike but do have the GPS holder, camera holder, and phone holder on it. Love them and they are adjustable.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

I have a Ram Mount for my GPS/Phone as well. They are good. I'll check their site for a drink holder.

I also found the Topeaka water bottle cages and mounts on Amazon. Anyone ever use those?
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

The RAMs are good, I just can't bring myself to spend 30-50 dollars on a cup holder, but that's me.
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

I might try the RAM mount that attaches to the front brake reservoir clamp. Any of you ever use one of these types of Ram mounts?

I could mount my GPS and drink holder with the 2 ball style. I already have the GPS mount (the X-grip one and it works for my iphone too).
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

Yes, that is the one. Go to Amazon.com to try to cut your cost. I found varying costs of the same product on amazon. Ram mount is a trademark so there aren't any copies that I know of, but they have a price leeway. I have the reservoir mounts on my Burgman but couldn't find one specific to the PCX. Still, there is one that is somewhat universal that you could look at. At amazon.com there are 2 major sellers of ram mount products. I purchased half of my stuff from Ram Mount, and the others from National Products, which sells Ram Mount products a little cheaper than Ram Mount itself. Same product, just a bit cheaper. You can see 'RAM' right on the pictures of the products they sell, and that is what you get. Yes they are pricey, but you can swap things out easily. For instance, suppose you have a GPS mount on your scooter but just want to ride locally that day and don't need your GPS. You can unscrew the mount arm and swap the GPS holder for a cup holder in a minute.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Mel46 wrote:Yes, that is the one. Go to Amazon.com to try to cut your cost. I found varying costs of the same product on amazon. Ram mount is a trademark so there aren't any copies that I know of, but they have a price leeway. I have the reservoir mounts on my Burgman but couldn't find one specific to the PCX. Still, there is one that is somewhat universal that you could look at. At amazon.com there are 2 major sellers of ram mount products. I purchased half of my stuff from Ram Mount, and the others from National Products, which sells Ram Mount products a little cheaper than Ram Mount itself. Same product, just a bit cheaper. You can see 'RAM' right on the pictures of the products they sell, and that is what you get. Yes they are pricey, but you can swap things out easily. For instance, suppose you have a GPS mount on your scooter but just want to ride locally that day and don't need your GPS. You can unscrew the mount arm and swap the GPS holder for a cup holder in a minute.
Do they do a tv mount?
~Cheap_Ride~
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ~Cheap_Ride~ »

you you wrote:
Mel46 wrote:Yes, that is the one. Go to Amazon.com to try to cut your cost. I found varying costs of the same product on amazon. Ram mount is a trademark so there aren't any copies that I know of, but they have a price leeway. I have the reservoir mounts on my Burgman but couldn't find one specific to the PCX. Still, there is one that is somewhat universal that you could look at. At amazon.com there are 2 major sellers of ram mount products. I purchased half of my stuff from Ram Mount, and the others from National Products, which sells Ram Mount products a little cheaper than Ram Mount itself. Same product, just a bit cheaper. You can see 'RAM' right on the pictures of the products they sell, and that is what you get. Yes they are pricey, but you can swap things out easily. For instance, suppose you have a GPS mount on your scooter but just want to ride locally that day and don't need your GPS. You can unscrew the mount arm and swap the GPS holder for a cup holder in a minute.
Do they do a tv mount?

Yes but comes without a cable.
chucktuna
I'm up to 12 or 13 now...
I'm up to 12 or 13 now...
Color: Black

Post by chucktuna »

~Cheap_Ride~ wrote:
you you wrote:
Do they do a tv mount?

Yes but comes without a cable.

Not an issue!

Too many scoots..... 12 or so I think .
Islajack
Year: 2021
Color: black

Post by Islajack »

I have Takeya water bottle, but it's only water bottle which I always have in my car, and I got through Takeya coupons, and don't attach any cup holder in my car, but I thought about it.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

I keep my water under the seat.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

RAM mounts.jpg
RAM mounts.jpg (92.81 KiB) Viewed 2843 times
Some of us still follow or old posts. Just FYI, my RAM brake reservoir cover from my Burgman 400 fit my 2013 PCX perfectly. I have 2 RAM mounts on my bike, and I swap out what I attach to them.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

I had a ram mount attached to the plastic under the windscreen.

It was just the ball when a girl asked me why I had a butt plug attached there.

I took it off.
lazypengu1n
Year: 2016
Color: Red

Post by lazypengu1n »

I designed a tray to fit in the factory box to be able to carry coffee cups.
IMG_7594.png
IMG_7594.png (83.73 KiB) Viewed 54 times
IMG_7596.jpeg
IMG_7596.jpeg (400.17 KiB) Viewed 54 times
IMG_7601.jpeg
IMG_7601.jpeg (493.6 KiB) Viewed 54 times