Gas Scrubber Cleaning Question (Honda Forza 350)

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

FRZ350
Year: Forza 2022
Color: Blue

Gas Scrubber Cleaning Question (Honda Forza 350)

Post by FRZ350 »

Hello guys, I have a question for those of you who already passed through the cleaning process of the gas scrubber on the Honda Forza 350.

So, if you ever cleaned your gas scrubber, is it necessary to open the scooter and take off the engine itself to can arrive to clean it 100%?

I was on the moto-service and they told me that's "a curve tube which connects the gas scrubber with the engine, and we cannot clean it properly if we don't demount all the case and pull out the engine in this process". For the moment they cleaned it partially on the pieces they managed to touch, and they told me that the scooter will work clogged until that tube will be cleaned (and for the first few km I really felt that works clogged when I pull the throttle, but I didn't feel that anymore right now).

Can someone from here confirm that's the correct way to clean it? Or let me know if you've done it in another way, please.

Also if it is right the way they inform me, then what I risk if I'll still ride on it like that for the following 15-20k km? (because I intend to have a bigger revision at that moment, and in case this tube it's still stuck to can clean it also at the same time).