Helm / Hondaline Shop manual for 2014 Forza

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

MBMyer
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Helm / Hondaline Shop manual for 2014 Forza

Post by MBMyer »

The postal carrier dropped this at my doorstep today. I was amused to find inside the brown paaer bubblewrap package a manual with three levels of shrink wrap on it.

In the deepest level, the 2014 Honda Service manual for "2014 NSS300/A"; it has a glued binding and lots of holes punches for ring binders. Onto this were placed peel-&-stick pastedown replacement pages for pages 7-3, 7-7, and 7-8, all to do with the fuel system and its remods. This was then shrinkwrapped. On top of this was a set of stickers to make the manual a 2014-2015 version (front cover, spine, and back cover stock number change from 61K0400 to 61K0401. This was then again put in shrink wrap.

I am fairly confident that, for the US model, procedures for the 2014 Forza are identical with those for the 2015 model (after modifications to the fuel system).

If this were available as a pdf, it would be more shareable. As it is, if peeps from outside the US need a US manual as a reference copy, I know that I can nab a copy; cost to my front door, shipping included, was US$39.95.

Michael
Current ride: 2014 Forza bought new in mid-2015 with only 15K on the clock
Traded in: 2003 GL1800 with 152K and several IBA rides on the clock
6 other previous bikes
nearly 3/4 million miles logged
now just commuting instead of touring