Forza upgrades

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Southbed
Year: 2014
Color: Red Forza

Forza upgrades

Post by Southbed »

Just finished a few upgrades looking to replace the uncomfortable seat any suggestions?
Forza.jpg
Forza.jpg (157.72 KiB) Viewed 1120 times
The best way to enjoy the day is to be in the wind, If you are riding your not spending money on your ride.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: Silver

Re: Forza upgrades

Post by davenowherejones »

Why is it uncomfortable?

I thought the Forza seat was really wide until I discovered my ass was also really wide also.
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

I'm looking at new set options as well. I'm just under 6 feet with 31 inch legs, but I would be far more comfortable up higher and back further. I have pulled the backrest off and added some padding for both me and my passenger, and we are more comfortable. It looks pretty terrible and if we get caught in some rain it will be unpleasant, so I want to find someone to do some shape modifications and then recover what they do.
my fix.jpg
my fix.jpg (142.01 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
Southbed
Color: Red Forza

Post by Southbed »

I have been looking at the Airhawk R series possibly large
The best way to enjoy the day is to be in the wind, If you are riding your not spending money on your ride.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

Another small inexpensive or even free change is to change the handlebars. I am short so I tilted mine down a few notches. It is a little strange at first but I have more of a sport bike leaning forward posture now. Some have replaced the bars altogether.

Or try thickly padded underwear. Some of the flat bummed girls wear them for more curves! And I thought padded bras were cheating.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

davenowherejones wrote:Another small inexpensive or even free change is to change the handlebars. I am short so I tilted mine down a few notches. It is a little strange at first but I have more of a sport bike leaning forward posture now. Some have replaced the bars altogether.

Or try thickly padded underwear. Some of the flat bummed girls wear them for more curves! And I thought padded bras were cheating.

Cycling shorts might be better than girls knickers...
kar120c
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 Forza 300
Color: White

Post by kar120c »

Southbed wrote:Just finished a few upgrades looking to replace the uncomfortable seat any suggestions?
Forza.jpg
The exhaust is the Narrow Reflex 2.0, right? Have you mounted it with catalyzer and without tuning the cvt? If yes, have you noticed a drop in performance at low rpm?
affeno
Year: 2013
Color: red

Post by affeno »

Hello I take away the orginal backrest and used the old screw hole for the new I made by myself and I sit like a king
Attachments
RIMG0904-800x800.JPG
RIMG0904-800x800.JPG (91.53 KiB) Viewed 890 times
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

Looks a lot less expensive than the route I'm taking. We spent about three hours at an upholstery shop while they cut and carved foam to match the Admiral's and my lardasious butts. They will now install gel pads and memory foam, and then sew up a custom cover. I'll be higher and back further, and the Admiral will still be able to see over me. Pictures will follow when completed, but here is a start:
PB200035.jpg
PB200035.jpg (164.97 KiB) Viewed 883 times
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)