Self-authored Honda Forza 300 Review

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Hugh_Jaz
Year: 2016
Color: Red

Self-authored Honda Forza 300 Review

Post by Hugh_Jaz »

Hey all,

Given the rarity of uniformity of most reviews on the Forza, I thought I’d get a review down of my Forza. I think of it as the review maybe I wish I’d had before buying this machine or particularly the PCX (which I review in another page).

I’ve had it a year and put around 8000 miles on it. I expect to keep it for quite a while longer.

If you’re bored, and want to get more bored, read this much too long review!

http://splinterest.net/2017/10/15/forza-300-review/

I also have a PCX review but it’s a general blog so I’m not encouraging anybody to keep reading beyond these two reviews.

Enjoy!
2014 NSS300 Honda Forza
Givi Blade B47 Top-Case
aguim
Regular User
Regular User
Year: Forza 300
Color: red/2014

Re: Self-authored Honda Forza 300 Review

Post by aguim »

I have nothing to add. The Forza is the best bike I ever had (out of 24 ). So smooth and agile and, most
of all, so utterly reliable (after a few free recalls, so what). Wouldn't trade it for anything else.

I had the seat shock replaced free of charge at 1500km, still works just fine at 26K. The valves
stay put for VERY long, the belt still looks like new, my only service money went into cheap Rotella
dino and...yes, brake pads (no big deal to me, takes about an hour every 8-10K to change them both).

I love it. Thanks for the great review (and pity the 'murican consumer for turning its back on a
most sensible product).
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

As has been documented, I had a few problems with my Forza but I still have 63860 km on it so far so it was not all bad. I thought about replacing it with a Silverwing but decide the extra weight was not worth a little extra speed that would just get me in RCMP problems anyway.

I have had several different style motorcycles and at this stage in my life, 58 and numerous injuries, I want to continue with the Forza. Mind you, I have not checked last nights Lottery ticket so who knows?

Waiting for a sunny day to do more fish sex. It mind be a long wait.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

davenowherejones wrote:As has been documented, I had a few problems with my Forza but I still have 63860 km on it so far so it was not all bad. I thought about replacing it with a Silverwing but decide the extra weight was not worth a little extra speed that would just get me in RCMP problems anyway.

I have had several different style motorcycles and at this stage in my life, 58 and numerous injuries, I want to continue with the Forza. Mind you, I have not checked last nights Lottery ticket so who knows?

Waiting for a sunny day to do more fish sex. It mind be a long wait.
Hopefully you are just watching fish sex?
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

Actually I am watching pretty ladies watching the fish have sex. That and counting expensive German cars.

Any excuse to not work and ride the Forza.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

davenowherejones wrote:Actually I am watching pretty ladies watching the fish have sex. That and counting expensive German cars.

Any excuse to not work and ride the Forza.

Fair enough
montliz44
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013,2014
Color: red+redder

Post by montliz44 »

Hi, Hugh Jaz

Thanks for the review. You put a lot of work into that, and I'm with you. If I had to get rid of all my bikes except one (actually not a bad Idea), I would keep the Forza. It's one of my favorite bikes ever. Hard to explain unless you own one, I guess.

Stick with us on the Forza forum. It's not very busy because here aren't many Forzas out there and they don't have a lot of problems. (Compare and contrast with the average BMW forum).

Good to hear from you.

Johnny)
One PCX, One Forza -- Twice the fun, half the money!
WI_Hedgehog