Action Photo

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Atabone
Year: 2016
Color: Forza 300silver

Action Photo

Post by Atabone »

So the other day i was out on my Forza and spotted a photographer on the side of the road snapping shots of motorbikes passing by
Managed to get a copy of the photos :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (117.31 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (118.43 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
dgnyberg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: Action Photo

Post by dgnyberg »

It looks like the guy in the car in the background is looking at the scooter!
The PCX turning heads again!!

Dave
raito
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: matte silver

Post by raito »

dgnyberg wrote:The PCX turning heads again!!
Only if you can call a Forza a fat PCX!
ImageImageImage
dgnyberg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Post by dgnyberg »

raito wrote:
dgnyberg wrote:The PCX turning heads again!!
Only if you can call a Forza a fat PCX!
Ooooppps!!! I guess I should have looked closer, again!!
Seems to be happening to me a lot today!!! :(

Dave
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Atabone, Nice! Who does this? Want to find him. So spill....where were these taken?
C'mon guy please put your location in your profile, then we'll know where you're at when you post stuff like this and....help you when you ask us questions.
Really simples :P Below I have instructions, but I bet You already know how to get that done :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Nice photo and we love pictures in here but why did the photographer who was shooting motorbikes plaster his stupid logo over a quarter of the bike. I wouldn't hire his services as you might not be able to see the product you pay for.
montliz44
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013,2014
Color: red+redder

Post by montliz44 »

Those red wheel stripes look nice.

Johnny
One PCX, One Forza -- Twice the fun, half the money!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Rider needs to eat less sugary foods and drinks. Diabetes becons looking at those legs.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

you you wrote:Rider needs to eat less sugary foods and drinks. Diabetes becons looking at those legs.

Unless he is 50+, in which case I apologise.
TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

homie wrote:Nice photo and we love pictures in here but why did the photographer who was shooting motorbikes plaster his stupid logo over a quarter of the bike. I wouldn't hire his services as you might not be able to see the product you pay for.
As a professional photographer that's a topic near and dear to me heart; and I agree with you 100%. I ran a survey on watermarks once and it was something like 70% or 80% of people HATE them on an image - they rate right up there with a dent, scratch, or bird poop on an expensive car - it always drays the eye straight to it and ruins the image.

In this case, I'm assuming the image wasn't paid for - so the watermark is the "what's in it for him". I wouldn't expect commissioned or paid-for images to be watermarked. Personally, I avoid them and just put basic date / title / artist info in the mat around the outside of the image.
JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Year: 2015
Color: Dark Red

Post by JohnL »

you you wrote:Rider needs to eat less sugary foods and drinks. Diabetes becons looking at those legs.
I take exception to that, I'm a diabetic but have beautifooooooool legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Atabone

Post by Atabone »

Cheers guys :)

WhiteNoise wrote:Atabone, Nice! Who does this? Want to find him. So spill....where were these taken?
C'mon guy please put your location in your profile, then we'll know where you're at when you post stuff like this and....help you when you ask us questions.
Really simples :P Below I have instructions, but I bet You already know how to get that done :D
I live on the island of Malta (in the Mediterranean sea)
homie wrote:Nice photo and we love pictures in here but why did the photographer who was shooting motorbikes plaster his stupid logo over a quarter of the bike. I wouldn't hire his services as you might not be able to see the product you pay for.
Well its his personal portfolio, which he is not charging anyone for the photos, I am sure if you had to pay for his services the watermarks will not be there
Slightly off topic here.... i do not have diabetes, i keep myself checked up... I just have pale skin and hairy legs. a bit of a pointless comment really
Daguang
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014
Color: white

Post by Daguang »

awesome!!!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thank you Atabone :P So you live on the island of Malta. I bet it's beautiful there! The closest I've come to Malta is owning a Maltese dog (r.i.p.) What a smart and loving dog!
Tell me, How's the weather there year round?

:x Please ignore member you you's comment(s), yes, they were irrelevant and unnecessarily made.
I apologize for not seeing them sooner.
Me myself and I, are happy you've returned to share your beautiful photo's. Please do so again
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

JohnL wrote:
I take exception to that, I'm a diabetic but have beautifooooooool legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prove it. :lol:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Atabone wrote:Cheers guys :)

WhiteNoise wrote:Atabone, Nice! Who does this? Want to find him. So spill....where were these taken?
I live on the island of Malta (in the Mediterranean sea)
Well its his personal portfolio, which he is not charging anyone for the photos, I am sure if you had to pay for his services the watermarks will not be there
Slightly off topic here.... i do not have diabetes, i keep myself checked up... I just have pale skin and hairy legs. a bit of a pointless comment really

Yes. I apologise
springer1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2018
Color: white

Post by springer1 »

you you wrote:
JohnL wrote:
Prove it. :lol:
HaHaHa .... funny stuff all, thanks for the levity !!
Atabone

Post by Atabone »

got another photo taken yesterday, weather has gotten colder now so much nicer for a ride :)
also have just fitted my thermosud last week, which is perfect timing as today it was just chucking it down!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (99.32 KiB) Viewed 1484 times
montliz44
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013,2014
Color: red+redder

Post by montliz44 »

Great Photo!

Luv my Thermoscud (in the winter).

The look on your face tells me you may be thinking about getting a windshield for that beauty as well.

Johnny
One PCX, One Forza -- Twice the fun, half the money!
Atabone

Post by Atabone »

thermoscud is awesome, keeps me nice warm and dry hehehe

Well I love the look of the bike with this standard windscreen, it has a bit of a sport bike look from the front, but the minute you put a high windscreen on it ends up looking too scooterish for my tastes, and living in Malta means i don't really have any motorways to deal with, so the little bit of highspeed roads we have is for a very short distance